Finally beat the distance

No big deal to most people here but after a few weeks of serious attempts, It has been done. I even got Aaron to legendary with the final tokens. The only sad part is, I'll never be able to get my forum badge because the thread closed. I suppose all the gas and time and effort is reward enough though!
Danski_46TJSMadPuppytdiddyScowleymsapaevJadenjimmorrison369Deathwish19tabernacDodkongmack22SPC_TORRESCronusSCBMAGovernatorMrLuckyShadowWalkerromeoNerfZone187WinnfieldWahooDawgrustynailBWilsJenngNezoWellyLugaJasonZmcbkhicksZetteTripodsbfbigbeano

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    Your first completion is a great feeling and once you've done it it gives you confidence to keep on doing it. Congratulations! :smiley:
    psychwolfTCBRITOShadowWalkerromeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Congratulations @psychwolf

Strange they closed the Check In thread. Maybe your post will persuade them to re-open it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46psychwolfromeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    > @TJS said:
    > Congratulations @psychwolf
    >
    > Strange they closed the Check In thread. Maybe your post will persuade them to re-open it.

+1 I want that badge!
    psychwolfromeo
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    congrats....
    psychwolf
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Congrats! P.s Hope to see a leg frag and components in the distance soon!
    psychwolf
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 331
    Way to go, congrats
    psychwolfGovernator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    Great Job

I remember my 1st time 😁
    psychwolf
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 357
    So excited for you! You must be thrilled to have finally done it. I am still working on it.
    psychwolf
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    Congrats! It is a big deal. I’m still trying, 3 away from finishing.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    psychwolf
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,240
    It should also be noted that I only have my 10 most important toons badged up. Since the last removal event, I took them off everyone and didn't bother to allocate them to non-essential survivors. So badges are great but not entirely necessary for the distance!
    SCBMAZette
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,087
    If you're sitting on a bunch of unassigned badges there's no reason not to equip your remaining survivors outside of the 10 you have badged with 3 damage and 3 critical damage badges, especially your shooters and scouts. You'll be charging them up as you move through the distance so when it's time to use them you can maximize their total damage when you use their charges.
    psychwolfDanski_46mack22NerfZone187
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 330
    Awesome on beating the distance! I did it for the1st time a couple of weeks ago and yea, it's weird that the check-in thread is closed! I've had a few guildmates to complete it recently too so the thread is still relevant! Great job!
    psychwolfDanski_46romeo
  • captainjrlcaptainjrl Member Posts: 31
    What were your survivor levels? I have yet to finish one and my survivors are at 16 and mostly 4 stars, only Daryl at 5 and no pinks.
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,786
    @captainjrl I would say you need at least level 23 survivors to have a good crack at the distance but I couldn't complete it till I had level 24's and didn't manage it this week with 25's. Messed up on kill 20 walkers near the end and then could t kill 5 level 41 riot walkers! :-(
    Danski_46DrUnpleasant