Looking for Youtubers and Streamers!

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
Looking for Youtubers and Streamers!

Want to have your No Man's Land videos featured in-game? We're looking for Youtubers and Streamers with the ability to make Let's Play style videos with voiceovers. There will be an incentive for the awesomest videos, perhaps a free bundle or two, but that’s still to be decided. We’ll definitely make it worth your while, and you will grow your channel and develop a subscriber base with our help.

Interested? Make a walkthrough video of the new Outposts and submit it below. We're excited to see what you guys come up with!
eetu

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Artfully produced, "discreet" films of my survivors back at camp ok?
    TUCODegreaserTheLostOnes
    Did somebody call for a plumber?
    TUCODonCoquiDegreaser
    I did. I've got a pipe that needs snaking. My friend can help. She can handle your tools.
    TUCODegreaserTheLostOnes
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I don't see the video booth,where do I put the quarters?

This is a ripp off.
    TUCO
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    I'm gonna film some snuff movies in all of your outposts..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Nice video @Necroboogie !
    WalkerBait1[Deleted User]
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @Necroboogie very insightful & well made video thank u for posting, I've not run outpost yet with all I've read but will soon enough but this vid has really helped me understand much more then I did, thanks! Definitely got my vote on you making more :smiley:

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Teeceezy
  • squared002squared002 Member Posts: 3
    Interesting. I should check the forums more often lol. I streamed Outposts yesterday and plan to do so more often when things settle down. I'll get some recordings for the Let's Play style soon.

I'd link my last Twitch broadcast, but with all the bugs from yesterday, I'm sure you can understand there was quite a bit of colorful language and annoyance from me. ;-)

I did make a Twitch Highlight video of one of my Outpost raids from yesterday. Just a warning, there is some swearing involved in this video, so if that offends you, please don't watch it.

eetujesterWalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    @squared002 great vid ur commentary was Hilarious :D

@Teeceezy sorry hope it's ok to comment on ppls vids

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Heh watch my first video and enjoy the bonus material @ the end...
    ggbats
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Loving these vids, keep them coming! If you let us know when the videos go up / streams go live we'll make sure you get some support on our social media channels. If you need some help with production and so on let me or @Teeceezy know, we'll see what we can do.
    ggbats
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    edited March 2016
    Here is my Outpost update video overview!!<a href=""

ggbats
  • squared002squared002 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2016

@squared002 great vid ur commentary was Hilarious :D

Thank you WalkerBait1. I've been away from making videos for YouTube for awhile, so I feel a little rusty with the commentary. I try to entertain as well as educate in my actual videos and streams. So it means a lot to hear you enjoyed my voice over. Thank you again. B)

As far as streams, I seem to be the only one doing it. Anyone can feel free to come hang out while they play and chat. Twitch is free to register so you can chat and whatever else you want to do on Twitch. I do interact with my chat room when people are talking, though I'm still a little man in the streaming world but it's all good.

twitch.tv/squared002/

@TK-421 Interesting offer on production and such. What do you mean by this? Like No Man's Land graphic assets and such? Also, you guys have been great on Twitter and reposting my stream and video tweets. So many many many thanks for that! :)

• joshokayyjoshokayy Member Posts: 6
    The videos are awesome, interesting to see what other survivors players use
    I would so do it but I have no idea how to record my phone screen lmao
    WalkerBait1
  • CateyeCateye Member Posts: 64
    Https://vimeo.com/157569980

The best defense i've encountered! Couldn't resist sharing!
    ggbats
  • BusBus Member Posts: 48
    Thanks for the videos everyone. It has explained alot. I haven't played an outpost challenge or joined a guilde yet. But now that I know how a outpost challenge may work, I think I'll try it. Thats if this new upgrade will ever download and install. Going on day 4 with 10 attempts and nothing.
    Bus
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Interesting as I work in TV and Film you are asking people to do some work for FREE. Am sure the Bis and other government agencies will be only too pleased to know and act on this.
    eetuSky

Interesting as I work in TV and Film you are asking people to do some work for FREE. Am sure the Bis and other government agencies will be only too pleased to know and act on this.

Actually what we're offering is to help grow YouTube and Twitch channels that create videos about our games. We're even willing to highlight the best videos in-game, which offers a guaranteed 100k views. In addition, we'll be providing support and feedback about editing, marketing etc. wherever we can. Both YouTube and Twitch allow channels to monetise their videos, so with our help any budding streamer will be able to boost their earnings.
    zosonggbats
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I'll have a few videos soon.
    jester[Deleted User]
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @Teeceezy @TK-421

Here's some guides made by yours truly, hope it was ok to use the Outpost artwork as a thumbnail, if not let me know and I will change it.

Outpost General Overview

How to Raid an Outpost

How to Build Your Outpost

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    zoson[Deleted User]
    Dude! I am in the middle of something right now but I will watch these asap. Thanks for making the effort!!!
    edited March 2016
    Awesome! I've watched your vids before @Poppy, always top stuff.
    [Deleted User]
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Very nice videos @Poppy! Nice to see guild mates helping the community too.
    Felecia
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Amazing Video Poppy I learned a lot from it so I recommend everyone watch it. I seriously didnt know about how you can position your survivors manually.

There is a lot to learn about the new outposts and Poppy Video will give you the best guides, tips, and tricks to succeed. Good luck to all out there!
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @Poppy great videos, top work! maybe they will give you the gold back you accidental gifted everyone with by mistake now ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    Sky
  • qwertqwert Member Posts: 13
    Here's my outposts walkthrough!

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited March 2016
    First in the series: Intro to Outposts

@Poppy great minds think alike on the thumbnail. ;) I don't even normally use thumbnails!

Edit: Namedrop @Teeceezy @TK-421
    [Deleted User]
    @Necroboogie @squared002 @painclasher @Cateye @Poppy @qwert @zoson:

A MASSIVE thank you for the videos! We'll be in touch about what @TK-421 was talking about above. In the meantime, we'd like to send you guys something nice:

PM me with your details and we'll send these bad boys over. (We only have t-shirts in size M, but if it doesn't fit you can pass it on to a loved one. :))
    eetu
  • Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
    Darn I wish Id found out about this earlier :/ it's a shame you have to be a youtuber to get the shirt. I don't have screen filming equipment I hope there'll be a way to get it in like a next games mercy store but still yall should do more giveaways and stuff it's pretty awesome