Buyers remorse

Damn you bundle guy!! Been waiting ages for the razer kingdom spear and it shows up yesterday for £12.99 with a bit of gold and a couple of phones and 40 SR tokens great! Got it! Then 24 hours later there is again for 20 but this time it has the great flaming crossbow and a warrior weapon alongside 100 michonne tokens Daryl and carol tokens! I'd they were side by side I know which I would have preferred! 😭
Kazaafr99romeobigbeano

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    I noticed this :lol:. If I didn't already have the destructive flaming crossbow and the winter shovel I'd have got it.

I'm holding out for the bundle guy to release a razor spear with TR on it *wink wink* @Kaz
    CronusDanski_46BWilsbigbeano
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    WellyLuga said:

I noticed this :lol:. If I didn't already have the destructive flaming crossbow and the winter shovel I'd have got it.

I'm holding out for the bundle guy to release a razor spear with TR on it *wink wink* @Kaz

Gold razor, gold TR, silver SS for a spear really isn't too much to ask for, is it????
    SPC_TORRESWellyLugabigbeano
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 135
    Cronus said:

WellyLuga said:

Gold razor, gold TR, silver SS for a spear really isn't too much to ask for, is it????
    I think you meant silver TR and gold SS, TR is crap anyways. I'd rather have lucky.
    JayZcrambert_necbigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    How about a concussion Assault rifle that doesn't have the winter skin like the one we were able to earn in the WW?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESmsapaevbigbeano
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,244
    Renopwns said:

TR is crap anyways. I'd rather have lucky.

How far do you get in challenges @Renopwns?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    ShadowWalkerWellyLugabigbeano
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    WellyLuga said:

Renopwns said:

Cronus said:

WellyLuga said:

I think you meant silver TR and gold SS, TR is crap anyways. I'd rather have lucky.
    Nope. When I'm doing threat reduction maps I want gold threat reduction and gold lucky. The silver trait as swift strike is just icing on the cake. Some maps at high levels are virtually impossible to pass without minimizing the spawn.
    Danski_46WellyLugaBWils
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    Yeah I agree. Especially as I'm using Rick more and more in lead over Michonne these days. Daryl's knife is awesome but the silver TR is just too unreliable at times!