Guild wars adjustments and updates for the next war (January 12).

Comments

• DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 124
    Guild war, entries changed to six ? Still at seven!!
    sancrewTeenahGeeErmaks
  • sancrewsancrew Member Posts: 2
    Same hère; seven required
    TeenahGeeignas
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 305
    @Kaz , wanted to make sure you saw this. I am also showing 7 required vs. 6
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Working on it!

Sorry for the trouble, guys!
    sancrewScowleyKillergirl
  • troutontrouton Member Posts: 2
    seven required for me...
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 46
    I cant even sign into a battle. I sign in and then go back to the main screens nd it does not show me listed. It’s registering on the chat window though
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    gndria said:

I cant even sign into a battle. I sign in and then go back to the main screens nd it does not show me listed. It’s registering on the chat window though

Same issue @Kaz

Daryllover
    Everyone! Try to restart your game now. If you are still seeing 7 required, withdraw, restart and try again! :)
    PButtercup
    @Kaz no change to the issue above
    edited January 2019
    Still can’t register and have it “stick”. Also still says <1 minute battle participants locked
    stevie05
    @wrinkled_bag @gndria

Sorry about that. :(
    Could you send me a private message with your in-game name and guild name so we can investigate it?
    Hopefully, we can fix it by the next battle already :)

Kaz said:

@wrinkled_bag @gndria

Sorry about that. :(
    Could you send me a private message with your in-game name and guild name so we can investigate it?
    Hopefully, we can fix it by the next battle already :)

@Kaz DM sent
    Kaz
  • RessurrectionRessurrection Member Posts: 26
    Soy del clan España Legends y en nuestra 1 guerra todo ha ido mal. Acabas una misión y no la refleja como terminada, reinicia el juego y aparece terminada, encuentras un contrincante lo matas y tienes que reiniciar porque si no no aparece como abatido para tus compañeros de clan y así una y otra vez. Arreglar esto por favor porque así no se puede disfrutar del juego y es frustrante.....
    Our guild issue now fixed.
    Thanks again
    Kaz
  • RessurrectionRessurrection Member Posts: 26
    Por favor Kaz resuelve nuestro problema, así es imposible jugar teniendo que reiniciar cada vez que haces una misión ó matas a un enemigo, se pierde mucho tiempo y da lugar a mucha confusión entre los jugadores de mi clan. Ayúdanos por favor.
    Added 3 new known bugs.
    Sorry, guys! But our team is working on it at the moment!

- Guilds stuck on the Register/Withdraw screen.
    Some guilds are experiencing this issue at the moment. It's still under investigation and we want to fix it as fast as possible. We don't have an ETA for that at the moment though.

- 2 Keys used in one battle
    We've heard that some players used 2 keys in a single battle. The issue is still under investigation.

- Victory Points weren't counted.
    It's related to the issue above. It occurred only in one battle and with a couple of players. This is also under investigation.

- Increased number of disconnects
    We've got a few reports and we still need to investigate it. It might be related to the fact that we had to restart the server to apply some changes today, but we are not yet sure at the moment.
    PButtercup
    - Victory Points weren't counted.
    It's related to the issue above. It occurred only in one battle and with a couple of players. This is also under investigation.

Quite a few in our guild saw this. I didn’t get into that battle and seems like the rest of the guild is now wary of wasting gas
    Kaz
  • L7worldL7world Member Posts: 5
    Guild "DEADALRDY" still can't play in guild wars.
  • さとるさとる Member Posts: 1
    ギルド名 チルドレン
    Kaz
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 60
    There needs to be some mechanism of at least making opponents equal or slightly overmatched. My survivors are level 23. I am able to compete in the first stage of GW but when I go to the next stage I'm confronted with level 26 and 27 walkers including many metal heads and spiked walkers. I lost 10 survivors in 3 attempts to battle 2 different slots without success. I tried every type of unit including those with a boost but still was unsuccessful. It would take 2 rounds of 3 shots to take out one metal head. By then I'm surrounded by walkers including spiked. And walkers in front of metal heads are still protected from hunters. You need to tone it down a bit.
    Renopwns
  • PhillnotMarcPhillnotMarc Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Can you look to reduce war participants again to 4 or 5. Only lead small guild have tried to recruit new members to no avail! Really feel missing out on full enjoyment of this new game feature!
    Antony23TCBRITORenopwns
  • poguemahounpoguemahoun Member Posts: 26
    Metal heads are still blocking shots at walker that are in front of them when using hunters.

Also, I have only played once today, but only have one key.
    PButtercup
    SCBMA said:

FYI, in case you don’t know....Warriors and scouts will take down those metal heads most efficiently. You’re going to have a hard time if you use only ranged survivors.

I tried every type of survivor, yes warriors do have more effect but still not enough to take it out, 23 vs 27 is a big gap in strength.
    PButtercup
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Metal heads are still blocking shots at walker that are in front of them when using hunters.

Also, I have only played once today, but only have one key.

Kaz mentioned that bug this morning a few posts up on this page. Hopefully they've fixed it or soon fix it.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/359973/#Comment_359973
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    SCBMAPButtercup
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    > @TheWizEd said:
    > FYI, in case you don’t know....Warriors and scouts will take down those metal heads most efficiently. You’re going to have a hard time if you use only ranged survivors.
    >
    > I tried every type of survivor, yes warriors do have more effect but still not enough to take it out, 23 vs 27 is a big gap in strength.

Bruiser with razor bat will stun and a scout will finish them off, ranged are useless against those. 25 v 32.
    JadenPButtercupRenopwnsanthony172
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @TheWizEd

What you'll really want is razor weapons.

I am level 23 on my alt as well and I can easily do 26 and cautiously 27 and 28 as well, even though I don't have a razor weapon for my bruiser (and I think my scout weapon is level 25).

Also, good badges are important.

Otherwise I agree, it gets very tough for lower levels quite early.

A great team is stabby Rick, smashy Glenn, plus Michonne or Jesus or your best Warrior. Put Rick in the lead. (If you have them, of course - if not, try to get them when their calls come around, they are awesome!)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMATCBRITO
    edited January 2019
    What is wrong with this picture? We had 7 players commit thats why we had enough keys. But how can you only have 2 players commit and only 1 fight. Something fishy.