Is here any unicorn good for offensive assault ?

DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
edited December 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Hi.
Is there any unicorn among few assaults I've got?Any of them is worth lvling up and investing all tokens in him? Or should I still wait,search for better one?
Im looking for ideal offensive assault cause my defensive one is Abraham ofc. What are 5 traits for ideal offensive assault in yoiur opinion?
Which of them should I scrap right away, not to take precious place and resources?

Best Answers

Answers

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    Halina looks good to me for that purpose.

I would prefer luck over vigilant but if you use overwatch, vigilant is handy.

Renee might be your other option - no ruthless means no added damage o charge attacks, of course, but with her luck, sure shot might trigger more often.

The others don't fit what you are looking for, I would say.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Dwemer
  • DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
    Jaden said:

Halina looks good to me for that purpose.

I would prefer luck over vigilant but if you use overwatch, vigilant is handy.

Renee might be your other option - no ruthless means no added damage o charge attacks, of course, but with her luck, sure shot might trigger more often.

The others don't fit what you are looking for, I would say.

Ok.thanks for opinion and explanations.personally also think Halina will be good. especially in missions when you have just to stand and defend, destroy waves of coming walkers before opening gates etc.-so she won't be moving so much, just standing, killing and stunning anything she can. cheers
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 117
    Paula is actually your best offensive assault. Nevermind the DS, she has the Holy Trio of Attack Traits: Marksman, Sure Shot, and Ruthless. Lucky stacks further with sure shot, so even with DS she's gonna put out high damage for an assault.
    Technically Halina could work too but I would take Lucky and DS over Revenge and Vigilant. Plus, Vigilant and Sure Shot do not play well together, every turn that character is basically having a worthless trait.
    Dwemer
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    I prefer Warren. Marksman can be made up for with damage badges.
    Dwemerfearofthedark
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 41
    > @Renopwns said:
    > Vigilant and Sure Shot do not play well together, every turn that character is basically having a worthless trait.

It could change if a new weapon with tactical trait will be presented soon (similar to bow for shooters).
    Renopwns
    @dalmer very true. My best shooter has ruthless, marksman, sure shot, revenge, and dodge and I can't wait to use the bow with her. I also love swift strike on scouts and would love to see more variation on this effect, but they really have to be careful about balancing it out right. Extra action points is a very big deal, ask anyone that's played 4th edition D&D.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    edited January 7
    Rufus is your unicorn Assault. For pure offensive use I would go with this Assault. However, for a tank its Rufus or his Daddy Abe.
    bigbeano
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    Congrats @dwemer Ellen is beautiful! I’m sure she has a great future of destruction ahead of her :smiley:
    Dwemer