Guild wars adjustments and updates for the next war (January 12).

124»

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @TheWizEd

Was the enemy guild 'Dwight', 'Merle' or another Hero name?

If yes, that's a bot guild because the system couldn't find your a real guild match. To add that's how the bot guilds appear.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Antony23Antony23 Member Posts: 6
    The reduced sign up requirements is a good start but in some cases not enough for those in guilds with limited member participation.
    Renopwns
  • Antony23Antony23 Member Posts: 6
    > @PhillnotMarc said:
    > Can you look to reduce war participants again to 4 or 5. Only lead small guild have tried to recruit new members to no avail! Really feel missing out on full enjoyment of this new game feature!

Completely agree. Am very much in the same situation and I'm sure many more are.
    TCBRITORenopwns
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 57
    TJS said:

@TheWizEd

Was the enemy guild 'Dwight', 'Merle' or another Hero name?

If yes, that's a bot guild because the system couldn't find your a real guild match. To add that's how the bot guilds appear.

No, i know the name but hid it.
    PButtercupTCBRITO
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 25
    First battle on Saturday played all the way through burning something like 38 gas. Got zero victory points. Thankfully, our guild won without my points. I did lose all that gas and spent an unknow amount of gold healing. Did not lose a key. Later, I got stuck in a map with one enemy left to kill. No matter how many I killed, was stuck on one enemy to kill. Took video of it. Had to flee and spend more gold. I’ve enjoyed GW, but I was livid over it. Sent in a ticket but haven’t heard anything. Keep fixing the problems, GW is a blast to play.
    PButtercup
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 235
    Accidentally hit join war at the end of a war in last minute and it locked me in and I lost my key. Need a popup asking if we are sure we wanna join a battle if the battle only has z amount of time left so keys are not lost and unused please.
    RenopwnsPic
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 789
    Thanks for the compensation, nice one!
    TransmuteJun
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Still NG doesn’t get it, all the fixing of bugs still not helping the fact that lack of gas is the main problem. How can you not see this..Help us with the fuel you’ll have a much better thread and game mode...
    TCBRITOI_Am_Psychocrambert_nec
  • DemonsDeathDemonsDeath Member Posts: 8
    Is Guild Wars very popular? This sudden requirement for guildmates to all be on concurrently is a bit over the top with a game like this honestly. I understand the need to add new content, which is highly needed, but I haven't even seen what Guild Wars even looks like. I'm level 63 and many in my guild are higher. We only have 8 members and 2 have recently become inactive. I'd really like to participate, but it doesn't look likely. I've pretty much given up on recruitment, as none of the suggestions I've been given have been helpful. 😭
    romeo
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 208
    What about the keys? Are they absolutely necessary,? Are they also to prevent server overload? If not, why have you got to have keys to get in, why can't you just get in?

TCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,879
    I think even the whales would get player burn out if there were no keys lol
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Katz_Killers18
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Is Guild Wars very popular? This sudden requirement for guildmates to all be on concurrently is a bit over the top with a game like this honestly. I understand the need to add new content, which is highly needed, but I haven't even seen what Guild Wars even looks like. I'm level 63 and many in my guild are higher. We only have 8 members and 2 have recently become inactive. I'd really like to participate, but it doesn't look likely. I've pretty much given up on recruitment, as none of the suggestions I've been given have been helpful. 😭

GW doesn't necessitate an entire guild having to all be online concurrently.It's simply not intended for guilds with only 6 active players. You really need to bump your recruitment thread. It will be deleted after 30 days and right now it will likely not be noticed anyway. As suggested above, a thread offering a merge might work.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    DemonsDeath
  • DemonsDeathDemonsDeath Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for the advice everyone!
    Kaz
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited January 20
    *Insert*
    Allen Iverson: "We talkin bout Guild Wars meme/GIF"
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    We talkin 'bout PRACTICE.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Killdozer187_imacharlie
  • PicPic Member Posts: 852
    Did the same thing @BloodyChainsaw did. Same war and lost my key. Thought I was signing up for next battle. This was seconds before the initial one ended. Screwing my team and losing to Brazil team
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    > @Pic said:
    > Did the same thing @BloodyChainsaw did. Same war and lost my key. Thought I was signing up for next battle. This was seconds before the initial one ended. Screwing my team and losing to Brazil team

At least you didn't lose to team Finland. I would have opened a separate thread for you 🤣🤣🤣
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 57
    TheWizEd said:

What is wrong with this picture? We had 7 players commit thats why we had enough keys. But how can you only have 2 players commit and only 1 fight. Something fishy.

The above was from last week. Below is this week. Can some one explain how 2 and 3 players can compete in GW. And from this week at one point it was only 1 player.

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,498
    - Fighting guilds with less than the required number of players (under investigation)
    We identified that it's actually a visual issue. So the guild you are fighting against has actually 7 (or more) the name of some players are not visible due to some server error. Should be fixed in 3.1

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/38767/guild-wars-updates-for-the-next-war-jan-26-and-for-the-next-season