Outpost scrimmage

I'd love to be able to give my outpost defense a trial run to see if the setup is actually difficult in any way. When another player does a raid, all you can see is if their raiders were killed. I'd love to know if my defenders can actually do some damage or if they are just cannon fodder.
ekimhclewDrhooShadowWalkerJustLuna77

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    This has been suggested countless times. I would absolutely love it if they added something like this.

Or if they added a feature that allows you to watch a raid that happens against you.
    Artminius
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 481
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE this would be awesome
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    How is this not a game feature?
    ShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 261
    I have always wanted this, just going on that basic map isn't really much info.

Also, can we start capturing spiked, and fire walkers?
    Michonor23
  • general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > I have always wanted this, just going on that basic map isn't really much info.
    >
    > Also, can we start capturing spiked, and fire walkers?

And those metal head walker we saw in the guild wars. Deflect bullets against walkers behind em. Low damage from bullets etc. Spiked and fire would be a bit of if they were enjoying masse. Perhaps you get to pick 4 or 5 special walkers when making the outposts. So you as an attacker don't know if ur dealing with spiked walkers or a bunch or metal heads.

Also on top of outposts replays and the ability to test your own defences for like one gas. A "friendly challenge" button should be available to send to your guild (maybe costs food or exp to do these so it's not ignored as a waste of gas) so they can test your defenses and tell you it's vulnerabilities and how to improve it.

Replay of outposts defences would be nice, but i suspect it's a project to code in... Even so it'd be cool to have :)
    fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
  • There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 48
    Would LOVE the ability to replay outpost wins or losses. Not sure that it would improve my strategy, but watching those defensive wins would be awesome.