Who is your favorite TWD character? comic and or show.

misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
Who it is yo?!

Who is your favorite TWD character? comic and or show. 9 votes

Rick
22%
TekkenshiftRaskalen 2 votes
Carl
0%
Andrea
0%
Michonne
11%
WalkerBait1 1 vote
Daryl
11%
Jerome 1 vote
Carol
11%
CarolM 1 vote
Negan
0%
Other
44%
Neil_J[Deleted User]misfit44Animesh101 4 votes

Comments

• misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    Other
    I didnt include my choice because i didnt think many would chose the same way....jesus from the comics is so badass hes my fav.
    Other
    Jesus!
    Other
    Well this poll will be overshadowed by all the outpost threads...looks like im waiting to build my outpost.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Other
    I voted other, because I don't really have a favourite, I like most and dislike a few, and 'none' wasn't an available option....
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Other
    @Neil_J whats the one u hate the most then? On the show i hated andrea more then anyone , but shes one of my favs in the comic , such a different char in the comic.
  • Other
    Although Rick rules, Daryll's great, I really liked Jessie. Why do all the hot chicks and black men have to die?
    Tyresse was a fab of mine and I liked most of Shanes do anything to live style except challenging Rick. Carol rock's and if I was a captain picking teams she'd be on mine for sure.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2016
    Other
    @misfit44 Spencer, Gabriel, Gregory. All got to rate as unlikeable characters. I've always been rooting for Gabriel to become tomorrow's walker-poo since he appeared.
    And, yes, I do read the comics too.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Other
    Jeeeeeeesssssssuuuuuuussss
This discussion has been closed.