Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @hook (hopefully your forum and in-game names are the same), NICE defense. You totally slayed me (which doesn’t happen very often). Wish I had paid better attention to your set up, but it all happened too fast!
    Governator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,219
    Capi rading old friend @vshield50 StrikeTeamSquad :p
    Couldn't resist!! Finally a decent game. Felt like being at home ;)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossvshield50bigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,219
    B

I also visited StrikeTeamSquad’s outpost today, Lol. Afterwards, Rookie29 handed my ass to me. All I wanted was your crate, Man! 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

I know... i only wanted some fun... and made a video. I never play outpost or only when i fall below 5k tiers.. so today i had to play 3 runs...and finally i had a worth outpost.. well... very lame with walkers level... :D:D:D:D

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    HuttSlayer23THCrossbigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

@Walkerbait, I made sure not to damage the skulls, so you have 3 more walkers to add to your defenses.
    Merry Christmas!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraGovernator
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 191
    @WeekOne I was hoping for a nice visit and parlay, but one of your bruisers was having none of it.
    capibaraMFJigsaw
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,018
    This defence gave me a hard time, only my assault survived to get the tg, the name seems familiar for some reason.
    MrLucky
  • quynguyenquynguyen Member Posts: 1

So all of a sudden my outpost is getting attacked by people I know from the forum. And in turn, I'm raiding some rather familiar names.

I think it's great! And I hope the people I've raided are cool with it (didn't kill any of their defenders!).

But I thought it might be worth having a section where people can clear the air -- or if there'e no problem to begin with, just have a laugh about their outpost encounter.

So in the past couple of days, I've raided the outposts of:
    @lmfgunnut
    @SlickRick
    @PR0DJ
    @OneLessTitan
    @PimpOfTheDead

And I have received visits by:
    @jester
    @DLich
    @Japes87

Cheers, guys!

Good, thanks you!
    MFJigsaw
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Thanks @Governator, hope you found the fruit basket?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorAndreaSPC_TORRES
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    Found you @Scowley.

GovernatorScowleyJenngromeo
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    edited March 2019
    Is that you @MrLucky?

That wall of zombies was fun to plow through and I fully intended on murdering you but I didn't feel like hospital time.

Also I did not want to find out where Pain was hiding.

MrLuckyJenngromeo
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 513
    @mack22
    Yep, that's me! AWESOME! :smile:
    I checked but couldn't find you on my log!? Did you enjoy your visit? ;)
    Jenngmack22
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 137
    I thought they "banned" the outside hack allowing multiple pink stars etc

I say this because i have never seen such a team at level 17 and don't think its possible

Mad props if this is legit, but with the necessary Trade Goods and calls to have 5 survivors at level 17/18??

This "Superjai" may be unbeatable if he levels up..

Can anyone shed some light on this, i must admit I'm stumped as to how (and why?)
    Game over
    romeoAndreaMrLucky
  • JekyllJekyll Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2019
    If we could just stop raiding each others outposts the world would be sunshine & lollipops lol
    GovernatorMrLuckymongo_nine_one_one
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,117
    @Governator That's because the way system works. When there's 2 survivors left, one on each side, then if they both die at the and of the same turn, then victory goes to the defender for some reason.
    GoatlipsGovernatorbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,012
    Goatlips said:

Is it just me who leads with Maggie and, when all the defenders are dead, goes back outside to farm the remaining walkers - just for an extra 10k XP? :blush:

...If I had my time again I'd never have given you lot a single walker to charge you up...maybe some other regrets in life I'd address too, but definitely that first :cry:

To make sure I charge up my entire team, I take Stabby Rick in the lead and charge up my other 2 first. The minimum number of defenders is 6 I think. So, that gives me just enough to charge up my other 2 attackers. Then, if I run up against a crate blocker, I can use my charge attacks and finish charging up Stabby Rick. Boom. Blockers dead. :sunglasses:
    GoatlipsSPC_TORRESMrLucky