I’m wondering about Armor...

In the “ Trade Goods Store “... ‘ vapor products ‘ are being offered for ‘ MONEY ‘ ( $ 17.99 - USA ) 4 armored vests... ( and double stars foe 24 hours... )

I’m “ Curious “ about the “ Traits “ of the armor, and the opinions of other Members on this Board, who pay attention to the various details & values, of the equipment being offered for money...

Best Answers

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Posts: 1,234
    Accepted Answer
    @mongo_nine_one_one
    If it’s the same one I got
    6 pcs of armor
    2x XP
    700 gold
    20 radios

It looks like an ok deal, not saying nor would ever tell anyone to spend real money
    But for me, and my play style
    I must have stun on all classes of armor
    In that bundle only 3 pcs have it, so it doesn’t become a must have for me
    The 20 radios could be inviting, but then again 1 min. Gas I can run other missions to get those radios

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Posts: 213
    Accepted Answer
    Interesting “ SPC_T “...

I’m in USA ... and I see a offer for

1 - Double XP for 24 hours
    1 - Reinforced Broadsider Suit ( for Assault )
    1 - Rugged Highwaymen Vest. ( for Hunter )
    1 - Reinforced Dustbowl Jacket ( for Shooter )
    1 - Strapped Bastion Armor ( for Bruiser )

For $ 17.99

Only four pieces of armor, not six... and no gold or phones

I wonder, Is NextGames “ tailoring “ their offerings, to different people... and different places...
  • DodkongDodkong Posts: 1,023
    edited January 12 Accepted Answer
    Scroll down on the bundle offer. The tan slider bar on the right lets you know there is more to see in the bundle.

PS. edit: Not really sorry to shoot holes in your conspiracy theorizing.
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"Things change, doesn't mean they get better." -Gregory House

Answers

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,234
    Any luck getting in the bundle shop

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 213
    8:14 pm USA Eastern Standard Time Zone...

Nope @SPC_TORRES

Still can’t give my money... and I can get into the ITunes App Store... just not thru NML...

SIGH...

( I guess the guys at NextGames, are still partying... )
    JenngSPC_TORRES
    A simple update ( no blood-lust homiacides... yet... )

Everything is still the same... no ability to purchase “ Armored Vest “ package...

Everything is still the same... no showing up of the “ $ 9.99 “ package ( when I open the game )...

Everything is still the same... no rescinding, of the moving of money, from my Credit Card account in the Apple Store, to NextGames...

Being that, this day, is Sunday...
    ( a day for religious reflection / repentance for perversions / wearing of nice clothes / impressing friends with one’s piety... )

I’m sure, that I will be helped... ( lithium and Thorazine helped last night... )

I sure love my family... they are keeping “ sharp objects “ away from me, an don’t seem to mind all the “ screaming vulgarities “ about, spawn-of-satan computer programmers...

We shall see what comes next...
    SCBMAbigbeano
    I know all the Board is on “ pins & needles “, as concerning any response about my “ purchasing problem “...

Well as expected... the availability of the “ Armored Vest “ is gone... nope can’t spend my money, for NextGames vapor ware products...

and...

Still no $ 9.99 bundle products...

If it was just the $ 9.99 G-Bundle, I would have contacted “ Support “...

But the continual refusal of the Apple Store to release the “ Armored Vest “ bundle ( or even taking my money ) during the same time, that Apple Store confirmed that the purchase was successfully executed... and I didn’t receive the bundle in the game, makes me wonder...

Errr.. thanks...

( and, for your efforts too, Kaz... )
    Well...

It’s Wednesday morning, where I’m at...

I have decided, that I no longer have confidence in the partnership of “ The Apple Store “ & “ NextGames “...

My “ Apple Account “ is still charged $ 9.99, and no NextGames vaporware product...

Thus no further purchases from me... I can’t trust the NextGames software...

The problem is not $ 9.99... but it is, why I couldn’t buy one bundle package and was not charged for it... but, at the same time, I did receive a “ cancellation “ of another different package, and “ was “ billed for “ it “, at the same time...

Again... thanks Kaz for your help...

Yup... can’t trust NextGames & Apple with my money... good luck to all the other game players...
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    @mongo_nine_one_one

I've just checked your data and I've found an issue there, but I'll send you a private message with the details.

Sorry, but I didn't have the time to look at it when it actually happened. But anyway, it's solvable still. :P
    mongo_nine_one_one