I just dropped 25k on components/frags

Trade goods that is. In my pre-coffee morning login, I see all the components and frags for trade in the shop. So I'm like cool, trade up! Little did I realize there must have been 2 offers in there for 12.5k trade goods which I never would have spent.
And I swear by the time I got to the standard hero tokens which were Morgan, it was already sold out... Exchange of gold was there like I had already purchased them.
So basically it looks like I'll have to be raiding outposts about 50 times to earn it all back.
JenngflyingcowkingSPC_TORRESbladgier1Risbigbeanoekimhclewromeo

Comments

• EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    @Kaz
    Kaz can u please revert my unintended purchase of gold bruiser armor yesterday. it cost me 1100 gold, emptied all my gold saved in 3 months. pls pls pls. i have sent my in game name and guild name to you pm. thx

romeo
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Happens to me also.
    Will take it as a champ.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    1Risromeo
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    It's a lol from me 😀
    romeo
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Turns out there was something I needed to know here today. I'd have pressed that quicklyrics if I'd not seen this earlier.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,347
    I learned my lesson the last time when I selected the 5 2-star components for 2500 TGs. However, using the current rate of inflation and the amount if time since the last event, I calculate the current value of TGs I lost to be 535,309.77. However, I can ask that NG Support round to 535K TGs and send me that amount to compensate me for that previous purchase. :sunglasses:
    Danski_46I_Am_PsychoSPC_TORRESJenng