Challenge Perfectionists

2»

Comments

• Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 543
    @Shteevie @Julialicious @ ...

I agree with Julialicious, but I would like to add some more.

It's great that we are now starting on higher RSL. For players with lvl 20 survivors, as well as me, it is the level 14. This gives you much more XP, which one clearly notes. Even without gas booster, my camp ran occasionally, even though I had at the same time fighters and equipment.

Now we come to the problem. You have to distinguish "normal" players and "high-end" players. My results were always around 430-450 stars with additional stars (usually 12-18) depending on the challenge. The distance to the best in the guild was about 20-30 stars. Due to the work I can always start from Friday evening. At this time, our best player had already over 1000 stars. As I have learned, he spent only one day in 2000 gold for healing. At this time I had only around the 700 stars. Currently I have 962 stars and continue fighting. But much will not go on without investing huge amounts of gold.

For me the "problem" are the wrestling vests. Shteevie wrote here in the forum that this property was invented by NG as a way out, so that one does not remain without stars, but at least one star can create. However, this feature is the only thing that still counts in the high level. Fight, wrestle, heal. Gold for healing, fighting, wrestling etc. Previously, a star was a star, now a star at RSL 26 is worth 1 + 26 = 27 stars if you finish the round. As a result, there are now huge gaps in our 4 guilds, which frustrates many players. Also it is so that now are played in about the same number of round. However, most in the high RSL range, which requires more time, more damage and more healing times.

What was before, but it is incomprehensible that the opponents are fortuitous. Either RSL, -1 RSL or +1 RSL. So it may be that a round RSL 25 is easier than a round RSL 24. Makes no sense at all and is even less meaningful with the new format, where in the upper range all RSL 3 times (from 26 even 4 times) are played.

PS: Excuse me for my English. Have it translated by the translator from German to English.
    Julialiciouspro_dj
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    So one of your complaints is that u don't get to coast thru the first 17 rounds vs super easy walkers who can't hurt you...just so u could get those stars...

Got it...maybe the challenge isn't for you then...cuz it wasn't a challenge..it was just getting stars vs garbage difficulty...now ur upset that u have to pay gold to heal ...

That is part of the game...if u would rather just get ur old 400 stars when like 300 of those were just going thru motions until u finally had any type of chaklenge..then like I said...u didn't really want a challenge...
    JulialiciousTCBRITO
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    edited February 2017

So one of your complaints is that u don't get to coast thru the first 17 rounds vs super easy walkers who can't hurt you...just so u could get those stars...

Got it...maybe the challenge isn't for you then...cuz it wasn't a challenge..it was just getting stars vs garbage difficulty...now ur upset that u have to pay gold to heal ...

That is part of the game...if u would rather just get ur old 400 stars when like 300 of those were just going thru motions until u finally had any type of chaklenge..then like I said...u didn't really want a challenge...

lol, what is the challenge now? - Who can pay the most gold for healing wins? and thats all? I see no challenge in it. It does not win the one who invested the most time and skill, it wins just the one who payed more hospital bills. great challenge :D

So with your words it's exactly the same what i said before, it's a GOLD DIGGING CHALLENGE! ;)

Edit: And i forgot, again, with the complete all 6 i feel just restricted. i would love to play more, but there is always one mission that will stop me to complete all 6 , even if i can get much more stars on other missions. it's the worst ever and just kills the fun. i payed already 3000 Gold for hospital bills, but why i should still pay that every week again if it isn't a real challenge and still just a gold digging challenge? isn't worth it anymore. For paying more hospital bills than others i need no skill. ;)
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

Loewe1968SCBMATCBRITO
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    So again...ur upset that to move on u have to either wait hours on end to heal...or pay gold to heal ur team...so u are upset that the game becomes difficult faster than before...right or wrong?

Before u had ZERO hospital time I'm guessing for the first what? 15 rounds thru...18?20?...it was just mindless 3* after 3*...there was 100x less skill involved than u are portraying now saying it's no skill..just who will pay most gold....ok well before it was who has the most time to blow thru those first 20 rounds perfect 3* on em all cuz they were not challenging even a little bit...then it was "ok I'm at my 300+ stars already...now let's see if I can actually earn the rest"...

It was a complete joke before...the stars didn't mean anything until you super high lvl players got to 300+ cuz those first 300 were completely given to you due to weak opposition...u only had to start working for the last 5 rounds u would play...

Now it's the opposite...u have to start working after the first 5 rounds are over...meaning the last 10-15 rounds will pose difficulty...yes that's a challenge...if some use real money/gold/boosters to beat you then is part of the game!!!!! U have that option too...if u don't want to then u dont...if someone wants to spend $100 on gold bundle so they can non stop heal and try again then that is there choice...u are not forced to do so...

Saying this is no skill is laughable when we know what the previous challenge consisted of....

And this is still all skill...if someone else can make it thru lvl 24 without taking bruises and u can't so u have to use 200 gold to heal and try again...then they are more skilled than u...they didn't have to use gold until lvl 25 instead of lvl 24...that is a skill...
    JulialiciousiozzegTCBRITO
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193

So again...ur upset that to move on u have to either wait hours on end to heal...or pay gold to heal ur team...so u are upset that the game becomes difficult faster than before...right or wrong?

Before u had ZERO hospital time I'm guessing for the first what? 15 rounds thru...18?20?...it was just mindless 3* after 3*...there was 100x less skill involved than u are portraying now saying it's no skill..just who will pay most gold....ok well before it was who has the most time to blow thru those first 20 rounds perfect 3* on em all cuz they were not challenging even a little bit...then it was "ok I'm at my 300+ stars already...now let's see if I can actually earn the rest"...

It was a complete joke before...the stars didn't mean anything until you super high lvl players got to 300+ cuz those first 300 were completely given to you due to weak opposition...u only had to start working for the last 5 rounds u would play...

Now it's the opposite...u have to start working after the first 5 rounds are over...meaning the last 10-15 rounds will pose difficulty...yes that's a challenge...if some use real money/gold/boosters to beat you then is part of the game!!!!! U have that option too...if u don't want to then u dont...if someone wants to spend $100 on gold bundle so they can non stop heal and try again then that is there choice...u are not forced to do so...

Saying this is no skill is laughable when we know what the previous challenge consisted of....

And this is still all skill...if someone else can make it thru lvl 24 without taking bruises and u can't so u have to use 200 gold to heal and try again...then they are more skilled than u...they didn't have to use gold until lvl 25 instead of lvl 24...that is a skill...

i don't speak about the boring low levels grind. lol. that was horrible too. i am at RSL 26. I speak about the "complete all 6 shit" and that it is just a boring high level grind now. on three maps i could reach RSL 27+ ;) ... but i can't move on, cause i have to complete all 6 first, that includes just paying much hospital bills and not skill.

In the old challenge, if we stuck at RSL 26, then we had the possibility to play at least the other maps until RSL 30 and could repeat RSL 30 as often as we wanted and just have fun. right now we are just restricted if we stuck on one single mission and don't want to pay more hospital bills anymore. So what's wrong? isn't it true that just the one wins now who pay more? in the old challenge there won the one who invested more time and more skill.

it's just the "complete all 6 thing". without that, the challenge would be still challenging. Hope you understand finally ;)

Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

jammin
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I stayed perfect through RSL 23. I've had to take injury to complete level 24 however..
    jimmorrison3691Ris
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,929
    I now know, the deal. Perfect up to RSL+3, then 2 stars on RSL+4, then quit at RSL+5.
    Went from 420 in old system, to 860 in new system.
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309

How many of you out there are replaying missions to make sure you get the full 18 stars if you take damage?

At the start of this challenge I'd make sure to be at full 18 stars before I move onto the next level. Recently though, I've reached a point where I've amassed over 400 stars, and just took a bruise on a RSL 21 mission. I'm on the fence to redo said mission since by the old standards I've already met my max quota with room to well exceed it.

I didn't get an injuries until level 24 and I replayed them to get three stars. Level 25 I didn't bother replaying them, I was just glad I managed to win.
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I was able to get 3 stars on all rounds/missions of RSL23. With no pink stars, it was not an easy job, but RSL24 was big changer. 1st round passed with 13 stars and now trying to finish 2nd run.Passed 4 missions with 7 stars and need to pass "Double trouble" and "Into the woods" with at least one. I believe I hit my wall there or in next round(also due to time), but I dont care. This challenge is/was really challenging and I like it. Will need some more luck for rewards and gold crates next time, but thats just RNG and I cannot compete with that.
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 42
    What is RSL?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,629
    Callas said:

What is RSL?

RSL = Recommended Survivor Level. It's basically the level of the walkers you will face, so it is recommended by the game you go in with at least the same level. However, you can easily beat walkers 4-5 levels higher than your team with the right gear, badges, and survivor traits.
    SPC_TORRESI_Am_Psycho
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    20 years playing NML trying to be perfect
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESI_Am_Psycho
  • PicPic Member Posts: 836
    Depends how far I am, and if my bruise was an actual screw up. Or I'm relying on dodge and dr to just survive. Gold isn't something I try to waste. I wont waste it if it's a few stars I'm trying to OCD get. In the end the bonus is worth more then a star or two.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

Callas said:

What is RSL?

RSL = Recommended Survivor Level. It's basically the level of the walkers you will face, so it is recommended by the game you go in with at least the same level. However, you can easily beat walkers 4-5 levels higher than your team with the right gear, badges, and survivor traits.

To add RSL is no longer used and has been replaced with 'Difficulty Level'.
    Basically the same thing though.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    TJS said:

To add RSL is no longer used and has been replaced with 'Difficulty Level'.
    Basically the same thing though.

Bring back RSL!!!!

It made perfect sense. It's easier to abbreviate than Difficulty. "What does D mean?"

I could make a poll, but ...
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    TJSKilldozer187_Jaden