What's up with this?😲😲😲

Comments

• rchaprchap Member Posts: 85
    I'm guessing that they will be able to move faster/farther per turn and have melee weapons, maybe even with razor. That would be consistent with the TV show anyway.
    MrLuckyShadowWalkerbababooey
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    You...are where you do not belong. Shhhhhhh!
    MrLuckySPC_TORRESShadowWalkerPain Walker
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    MrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 623
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... !
    Deathwish19
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    By the way.... if there are new enemies in game and they look like walkers until you kill them, but then the second, red health bar is revealed and they're only half dead, then heads will roll!

Hopefully Whisperer heads...
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

SPC_TORRESDonCoquishaunatthepub
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 498
    I'm not sure how NG will make the whisperers look, but I'm certain they will at least be humans that do not aggro walkers. (There's tons of threads asking for that effect, my Alpha thread among them; and the effect got partially introduced in the tactics trait.)

If they are, as posited above, better armed AND 'stealthed'... OMFG, that could be terrifying. Sure, their durability will usually expose them, but there are SO many maps that could become nightmares with strategically placed whisperers.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M TOTALLY INTO IT!
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19shaunatthepub