A better deal?

Has anyone bought the survivalist rick bundle 1? Can they post a screen shot of the better deal which is unlocked? Thanks.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Some friends have for free and other by payment! Why?@kaz ?
    goldenboy
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    I was just complaining in chat about how this just tends to tap into the human gambling psyche and shouldnt be legal.
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 320
    Got the freebie, 2nd one is 40 tokens, 80 radios, 800 gold for 9.99
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @RWS what freebie?
    edited January 2019
    > @aaxt555 said:
    > @RWS what freebie?

As @Andrea mentioned above, some players have the first bundle free while i have it for $4.99 to unlock the $9.99 offer
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @suzequeue that’s crazy. @Kaz why are some people getting this for free? That’s super unfair.
    psychwolfTCBRITO
  • InsaneInsane Member Posts: 19
    It’s not the first time @Kaz there must be a compensation for the players!
    My guilds are really pissed!
    suzequeueDodkong
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    edited January 2019
    @suzequeue ...look the screenshot from a guild mate
    Libero= free :)
    SPC_TORRES
    > @Insane said:
    > It’s not the first time @Kaz there must be a compensation for the players!
    > My guilds are really pissed!

Why do you feel like you deserve a compensation? No one is forcing you to buy the first bundle. If some lucky guys out there got something for free then good for them. No need to get pitch forks out and ask them to throw the rest of us a bone too.
    KratospsychwolfSPC_TORRESTJSInsaneguido
  • BodBod Member Posts: 111
    @Kaz some employees at NG really laid off the wacky baccy during working hours 🤣
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,970
    One of these days I'll be online exactly at 1 and get one of these cockups!
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    I can confirm I was 50 of those 197.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    ShadowWalker
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 95
    Must be nice. I was thinking about buying it but think i will pass given the situation.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 303
    @Kaz, we have spent almost $50.00 as a family since Sunday on various bundles and I must say, we won't be doing it ever again. My wife and I both bought the $4.99 bundle just for the gold alone, but to find out 197 players got this for free infuriates me.

Also, I love the manipulation of resources NG pulled this weekend and yesterday. Throw a double Michonne call out there (which I bought radios for) and 2 days later when everyone's radios are depleted, let's run another sought after 2X call (Aaron) out there which people had to buy phones for since it was sprung on a non-radio "The Distance" day.

What a complete crock of s*it I have see pulled in the last 72 hours. My family and I enjoy the game for sure and use bundles as rewards for our kids doing things around the house, but no more. If @Kaz or anyone else at NG would like to reach out and persuade me otherwise, I am all ears.
    and98suzequeueKyruscrambert_necMFJigsawTCBRITOGradyTripod
  • goldenboygoldenboy Member Posts: 12
    Hello @Kaz
    I spend 3x Rick #2 (5,5€ 11€ and 22€) and then? Got nothing for free... this is not a ‘mistake’ ... it’s a fake !
    It’s no good advertising to the game
    And to those how programs it!!!!
    I want my money back!
    @goldenboy only 169 people got something for free, you still have tons of tokens phones and gold. If you weren't on the forums chances are you wouldn't even know people got it for free and you'd still think you'd got a good deal (which you have)
    @kaz I love these deals by the at if the mess up hadn't happened you would have been applauded for this. Not too costly for a fair amount of resources then even more if your willing to spend. I would say you should run more of these but put up front what the "better deals" you can get once the first is unlocked.
    TJSShadowWalkerKaz
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376

Also, I love the manipulation of resources NG pulled this weekend and yesterday. Throw a double Michonne call out there (which I bought radios for) and 2 days later when everyone's radios are depleted, let's run another sought after 2X call (Aaron) out there which people had to buy phones for since it was sprung on a non-radio "The Distance" day.

Ummm I'm not in business but this is business 101. How can you be mad at NG for doing this? Lol. Save your radios for a specific hero you want and don't be tempted by other calls. Otherwise, don't complain.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Killdozer187_GradyShadowWalkerKratos
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 405
    @kaz let us buy the first and the second and give us the third for free. WinWin ;)
    - Leader "FunUnited" - 2. Partnergilde "United LegionXI"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -

Guild history:
    Wellenbrecher
    Founder of FunTasticForces
    Founder of Reborn
    Founder of FunUnited (active as Leader)
    goldenboy