Cinema Rewards Event

So how is this working for everyone? Event has officially started. My results so far:
Video 1: 6 gold
Video 2: 3100 supplies
Video 3: gold ticket lvl 9 warrior armor (currently lvl 11 survivors so worthless)
Video 4: 3200 xp
Video 5: 4 gas cans (wasted gas was already full)
Molky

Comments

• Aaand i cannot open any cinema stuff. However i didnt opan any since 2days. Lol
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    3000 Supplies, 6 gas cans, 2 gas cans, 3100 Supplies
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    My view of the cinema.Talk about the cheap seats.
  • Lynz4texLynz4tex Member Posts: 76
    Make sure u don't have any gas when going to the cinema. :s Don't need gas when it's refilling so fast, wth?
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    this event a waste of time
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Lynz4tex[Deleted User]
  • Lynz4texLynz4tex Member Posts: 76
    BarcodeJ said:

So how is this working for everyone? Event has officially started. My results so far:

Video 1: 6 gold

Video 2: 3100 supplies

Video 3: gold ticket lvl 9 warrior armor (currently lvl 11 survivors so worthless)

Video 4: 3200 xp

Video 5: 4 gas cans (wasted gas was already full)

You got five pulls? I only got 3 and now can't open any after mission without spending gold. Grrrrr!!

• jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    Am i crazy or are the rewards the same as without the event?
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    I had the game quit on the first one I tired. Went back, and there is nothing to watch in the cinema
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    I have to admit this "event" isn't doing it for me either. Bring back the heard! (or just keep the fast gas flowing)
    I like Zombies!
    Lynz4tex[Deleted User]
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I just had a gold ticket - 18,000 tomatoes.
    Apologies for not screenshotting but I've just seen this thread.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Lynz4tex
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,996
    I did this last night and got 3 bronze tickets and 2 silver. This morning I did it and got 5 silver.

So a little better, but still no gold tickets.

The fifth cinema movie is a nice touch though. Hope that's a permanent addition!
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    I've been lucky, gotten 18k tomatoes and 18k xp, rest were okay although one was 4 gas cans.
  • SantaroSantaro Member Posts: 41
    It sucks completely, hopefully next week getting higher chance for legendary warriors
    I know this sounds insane. But this is an insane world.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Legendary survivor week still needed. Also why so many assault survivors always pulled? I need hunters.

• radi8radi8 Member Posts: 45
    jim_james said:

Am i crazy or are the rewards the same as without the event?

Nope, these events are really useless with the exception of the 1 minute gas event. Even then, I use that event to level my toons, but with the 1 minute gas event they reduced the XP drops, so yea...
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    4 X bronze chest with poor rewards.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    2 gold and a bunch of gas cans. Useless
    edited March 2016
    Got it again and remembered to screenshot it.
    Apologies for darkness - although I keep the brightness down to save battery drain it never looks that dark!!!!!

So, it's (almost) 6am on the second day of this weekend's event, and this is only the second decent prize I've had.
    Am I just unlucky, or is this the norm?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)

• jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    @Neil_J , pretty normal. Ive had the ocassional gold ticket tomato from watching vids etc
This discussion has been closed.