worst event ever

snolpesnolpe Member Posts: 93
What kind of a crappy event is this ? The theatre gives better drops . Like fuck it does . Just got a gold crate and got 5700 tomatoes . That's supposed to be good? So what we get to use the theatre 4 times every 8 hours . HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS PASS THE IS IT FUN TEST . ?
hottexasatrainofficialalnodBarcodeJDefender

Comments

• SantaroSantaro Member Posts: 41
    I agree with you, it sucks
    I know this sounds insane. But this is an insane world.
    alnod
  • Maxamus1975Maxamus1975 Member Posts: 13
    Agreed. Bring back the 1 min gas refill.
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    I concur, profanities and all
  • What? This event is fun for NG, every ad watched is a new car payment.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    i doubt it, anyway we would have clicked this ads without this poor rewards . Please let this be the first and the last time when you have this event and dont worry we click this ads anyway but please dont put again this event .
    snolpe
  • VossVoss Member Posts: 46
    I agree, shittiest event yet. NG seems to be in a speed wobble and can't find their balance.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    if this is their idea of cool events they mentioned previously they missed the mark by a mile.

Just keep it simple double gains weekend or something.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Don't be negative. They'll fix it.
    Annette578
  • Its fixed
  • Nevermind, not yet
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Go to your happy place,NG loves you.
    Annette578[Deleted User]
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    NG, please consider these event ideas rather than the crappy one we have right now..
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/4083/weekend-event-ideas#latest

• AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 779
    @AysatyoPet Love these ideas you proposed. If they implement some of these, I will end up spending more playing the game. At the current stage of the game, no more spending until majority of bugs are fix. Meanwhile, I appreciate the 1 min gas event in the mid week.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • FearlessFreepFearlessFreep Member Posts: 52
    Add me to the list of those who are seriously underwhelmed by the "rewards" in theater and mission vid viewing. I am on limited bandwidth so watching these commercials for other games is expensive for me. Gaining a few extra tomatos or exp points simply does not cut it. If that is the developers idea of a "special event" it is mediocre at best and I am being extremely generous with that level of rating.
    BarcodeJ
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2016
    I feel like theres no event
    [Deleted User]
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    For those of us who are F2P, it's nice to get large quantities of resources.
This discussion has been closed.