If you could fix/change ONE thing in NML...

what would it be??? We all have our gripes (GW gas/issues, challenge grind, radio calls, where's that damn baby?, etc) but if @Kaz were to grant you one wish, what would it be?

Personally, I'd change the badge system to remove some of the randomness. Nothing infuriates me more in the game than finally being able to create a legendary or even epic badge and it being completely useless. Type/Position/Shape... that's too many random variable. I'd be more inclined to play more and buy comp crates if I had SOME control over what I got.
SPC_TORRESKilldozer187_SCBMAShadowWalkerJenngSmokeandMirrorsmsapaevjimmorrison369HuttSlayer23MudMoccasin

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 736
    SCBMA said:

I would buy a pre-made badge but not the chance for something random that I neither want or need.

That's an interesting idea... bundles with badges of determined type/shape/position
    SCBMASPC_TORRESKatz_Killers18
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    I'd fix the other grind, the one we all face with a council upgrade. Worst bit of the game by a mile for me.
    _Lily_Katz_Killers18
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 138
    great post btw @Deadheads
    SmokeandMirrors
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Fun post! Fix the chat. It’s terrible!

If I could get one more wish? I’d really like to gift a guildmate directly. It would be nice to be able to gift someone to congratulate them on a new personal best score or a new level, show appreciation for an extra effort in some game mode, or maybe to tell them happy birthday or great job on the promotion, or congrats on the new baby!
    MrLuckyDanski_46xbamfx
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I just wish the game wouldn't crash all the time. It seems like every time they update the game, they might be pushing people with older devices out. I've spent a lot of money on this game and I don't know when the next time I start the game it won't load.

I've contacted support but it's always the same thing, telling me to reset my phone etc...
    Zette
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Weapons and armour in the bundle shop could be fully upgraded and ready for use. I'd pay £9.99 for Morgans staff or perfect armour even though I'm ftp. No gold or radios, just the gear...
    jimmorrison369SPC_TORRESxbamfxromeo
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    Sorting of badges. I'm hoping it's a surprise add next week during the update
    FirekidromeoRealClareB
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    It would be nice if we could reorder the team without replacing anybody. I use the same team 90% of the time, only changing which one is leader, but you have to replace them to move them, you can't just shuffle them around.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 522
    Is the update next week decreasing the amount of challenge rounds from 3 to 2?
    TJSaquila
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 57
    Fix dem’ dang badge foboos!
    Danski_46
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Badges that are not only less random, but also guarantee that the legendary version is better than the Epic version - which isn't always the case. All epic/legendary badges should have set values (e.g. flat damage is +X%, damage + specific party member = X + X%, damage + class bonus = etc). Current random values are infuriating.
    Danski_46
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,309
    edited February 2019
    Hard to pick just one.

Everything here is valid.

I supposed GWs gas and reward dynamics probably most frustrating right now for me personally.

Unless I sell the farm, (metaphor), I can only play with the little gas they toss my way. Frustrating and discouraging.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM