MATCHING GIFT / UNDEAD STARS

When do we get our matching gift? Weren't the ones that bought the bundles supposed to get a duplicate reward?

Comments

• PenguinZomZomPenguinZomZom Member Posts: 12
    I was wondering the same thing. If I had to guess, it will be available when the daily quests reset. I too am waiting on mine
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 262
    I'll be watching for it!`

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    Got mine 😎
    Kazwrinkled_bagvshield50Jenng
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 161
    I got mine as well. Thanks NG! 🧟‍♀️
    wrinkled_bagJenng
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,071

@Mystique

@vshield50

Both of your comments have triggered me to drink copious amounts of beer & eat bacon.

Killdozer...nice to see you and hope all is well.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

vshield50
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    vshield50 said:

> @PigBenis said:

> What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.

You are correct that it was broadcast in the news section that those who purchased the correct bundle did get a free gift that was the same as the bundle they got (which did occur). However, those who purchased the bundle that did not win still received a free gift for participating. I believe it was radios, gold and TG.

Correct. As someone who picked against the Pats, I still got 100 gold, 10 radios, and 500 TGs, I think. Certainly not as good as the winning bundle, but I'll take the freebies any day of the week.
    vshield50Danski_46DodkongJaden
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    @JayZ well, you entitled, little...jk ;)
    vshield50Jaden
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 584
    PigBenis said:

@tabernac I'm not sure you understand. NG chose to give something out to both sides in this case, even though it wasn't stated originally that the losers would get something...and I have no issue with that at all. That wasn't the issue last time where something was requested or an idea was proposed for NG to give something to "everyone else" who didn't get the free bundles.

What I have an issue with is ANYONE (not trying to single out @vshield50 ) coming on here and saying that NG should give them something because they missed out. That's not how it works and I'm glad that the people whose opinions actually matter (those at NG) decided not to bend and give out free stuff. I missed out last time as I wasn't one of the lucky <200 players to grab all of those free bundles but I didn't feel that it wasn't the responsibility of NG to give even more. </p>

Whatever...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious