3.1 - Patch Notes discussion!

13»

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 982
    @CarleneDixon the update is coming and so is challenge don’t worry all will be fine at reset
    TCBRITO
  • CarleneDixonCarleneDixon Member Posts: 13
    tabernac said:

It's freaking me out, do you think we'll get a challenge tomorrow???? I need trade supplies.... NEED

Maybe consider running some Outpost missions if you're needin' them TG's so bad? Everything is going to be OK...

Ya I do but it doesn't give you as much as challenges right ;)
    TCBRITO
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 214

tabernac said:

It's freaking me out, do you think we'll get a challenge tomorrow???? I need trade supplies.... NEED

Maybe consider running some Outpost missions if you're needin' them TG's so bad? Everything is going to be OK...

Ya I do but it doesn't give you as much as challenges right ;)
    Hi Carlene!

Fuel cost and XP gain is pretty comparable, plus you can get TG’s as a bonus. Hitting the wall earlier in challenges opened my eyes to that...give it a spin, add up what you get for 4 or 5 fuel in challenge vs. same amount of fuel in outpost and you might be happily surprised.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Please forgive any typing errors😄😄

Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    tabernacBuckzzTCBRITO
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,796
    edited February 6
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @WellyLuga said:

> I guess to accommodate the players who reach RSL 35-40 on a weekly basis or players who enjoy beating crazy level walkers in the distance. If you are used to either of those two things then facing level 33 walkers in guild wars isn't that challenging or enjoyable. I think if the missions are required to clear a sector it's unlikely they will jump up too high, maybe 34/35/36.

>

> Edit to add: I also think they didn't want people to be able to complete every mission in the 50 minute time window. My guild had a battle where we finished every mission with 7 minutes to go and still lost, if there were more missions available or there were more difficult ones to complete we could have gone on until the time ran out :smile:

Well assuming folks with this "problem" are in guilds ranking higher on the charts than my guild, that's at max 33 x 20 = 660 players out of the millions playing the game? With this particular hardship?

Twice we cleared Sanctuary North, maybe three times? Just one sanctuary area. And now even that will be unlikely?

Pay to win. Here we go again.

@PigBenis was right about that gold $$

I can understand what you're saying but I personally don't think it will be like that. I think it's unlikely that they will add further missions into every sector with increased difficulty, rather that it might be in a few of them but I guess that remains to be seen. Some sectors in the final section have level 29/30 walkers and some had level 33.

If you're in a guild where you might only complete one or two areas in the final section then you can just focus on the ones without the more difficult missions. There is much more gas available now though so I think it's very likely that every guild will start to get further than they used to.
    romeo
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    So how is Hunstman Daryl going to be obtained since he’s not in GW anymore??
    JenngromeotjhookrTCBRITO
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Samstown said:

So how is Hunstman Daryl going to be obtained since he’s not in GW anymore??

He will be available in radio calls. When, I'm not sure.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeo1Ris
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,043
    edited February 6
    Have some prices for the items in the guild shop been increased? I vaguely recall the legendary fragment to cost 800 RP.

How is that supposed to work out with RP per mission being cut in half? Even with more GW gas, some price increases seem steep.

Also, last season some people were offered 120 more Huntsman Daryl tokens for than others though the final tier was the same.

Was that intended behavior that we will see again? Why was that the case?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ignasSPC_TORRESromeobigbeano
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 320
    @Kaz guilds in leaderboards is not working... showing only your own guild.
    1RisTCBRITO
    @ignas

It looks like it might need an optional update in a few days to fix.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/363856/#Comment_363856
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    1Risromeo
  • WiseoldgamerWiseoldgamer Member Posts: 32
    Last update the same thing happened just had to wait for the update to appear in my App Store. ....people are going to say reinstall the app to that I say never I have played this game since nov 2015 and am afraid of losing my progress suggestions other than reloading the app. Thanks
    @Wiseoldgamer

If you are using IOS try refreshing your app store.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    1Ris
  • Ronin_DaveRonin_Dave Member Posts: 13
    So, since we all received 40 GW gas this week in lieu of the normal “prep week”, will we get to keep that gas at the end of the war, or does it expire at the end of the war?
    @Goatlips

Joining a guild for 1min gives zero to little reward at the most. Everyone is entitled to join or leave a guild whenever they want. That has nothing to do with the issue of this thread.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    GoatlipsTCBRITO
    edited February 9
    @Goatlips

My apologies. I thought I was in a different thread. Nevertheless, joining a guild for a min does not give all guild challenge rewards!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    TCBRITO1Ris
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    @Goatlips they could be joinin & leavin just to recieve the achievment reward & leavin cause they dont want to be in a guild
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited February 10
    @kaz since we got guild wars added to game & so hospitol spots & times fill up quick how bout addin another slot to hospitol since added mode of game
    ZetteKriegMrsScattercushion
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,803
    @goatlips the key system hasn't changed, if your key was in and a battle started you lost your key. That's how it worked for our guild last time. If that wasn't happening for you then you had a lucky bug and certainly wasn't working as intended
    crambert_necbigbeanoJaden