How many ruthless shooters to keep?

kdo99kdo99 Member Posts: 12

Today was my lucky day. Not only was I able to get morgan from epic to 1 star in only 570 radios, I rolled the dice on a rare shooter (revenge, ruthless, lucky) and got sure shot and marksman. This is my first unicorn since I first started playing 14 months ago.

I was thinking of scrapping Tina and Patrick. Or should I keep Tina as a 3rd non-hero ruthless shooter?

Also I won't lose the badges on Patrick when I scrap him right?
WellyLugaBWils

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,957
    In my opinion you only need 2, Aaron and the other one with revenge within the spot of Aaron's teamwork.
    kdo99
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 325
    Tyson and Aaron you don't need nothing else, you won't lose your badges when you scrap your Survivors

Congrats
    kdo99
  • kdo99kdo99 Member Posts: 12
    Ok, I'll keep them all until I can level Tyson and finish the distance without my other shooters. I usually can finish the distance, but require many bodies to throw at it.

It's great to know that I'll only need Aaron and Tyson., Which mean 750 more shooters tokens. Thanks for the advice and insight guys.
    BiggsDarkLighter
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Ohhhhh boy...this is the absolute worst month to consider scrapping Patrick.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    I would scrap all and invest in your new one Tyson. Only need one good shooter with revenge and ruthless. Very powerful shooter you have.
  • kdo99kdo99 Member Posts: 12
    PigBenis said:

Ohhhhh boy...this is the absolute worst month to consider scrapping Patrick.

Something in the next update? I should read the notes, but I haven't scrapped anyone yet, still leveling Tyson.