Kill room and Through the wire again???

@Kaz
Will we have Rusting Factory as next challenge set or this is only a temporary, pre-update announcement and will be changed by the update.
(We had Kill room 2 weeks ago as part of Memory lane ch. set and Through the wire again 4 weeks ago in Fight it out...)

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    its going to be whisperers isn't it? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,564
    I quite like the through the wire map, it's one of the less brutal ones. Kill room though... I'd be happy for that one to be changed :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Zettemack22
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 108

its going to be whisperers isn't it? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

As I see whisperers will show up for now only in new season missions
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    kmr said:

@Kaz
    Will we have Rusting Factory as next challenge set or this is only a temporary, pre-update announcement and will be changed by the update.
    (We had Kill room 2 weeks ago as part of Memory lane ch. set and Through the wire again 4 weeks ago in Fight it out...)

Yeah, we thought of pushing the factory a bit further, but it has been a while since we last ran them and some players were requesting it for a while so we decided to run it this week. Sorry about the Kill Room though. :x
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,025
    Agreed. I for one would love to see Ka-boom with the Assault bonus. We haven't had that in probably a year or more.
    Black Labs Matter.
    TCBRITOmack22Aimless1016anthony172TJS
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,085
    I don't mind Through The Wire, but Kill Room without the Scout damage bonus? Oof...
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    ignasfearofthedarkromeo
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 999
    JayZ said:

I don't mind Through The Wire, but Kill Room without the Scout damage bonus? Oof...

Kill Room = Grind Reduction OR Kill Room = Gold Usage Increase

Take your pick....

P.S. Can't wait for your video
    THCrossJadenromeo
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    > @PigBenis said:
    > @TCBRITO what exactly do you disagree with? I stated my opinion that I would like to see Ka-boom with the Assault bonus. Do you disagree and believe I WOULDN'T like to see that?
    >
    > Or possibly, do you disagree that we've played Ka-boom within a year or so?
    >
    > Or, more likely, are you just being a troll?

Or option D
    He was just saying he doesn’t want to see that challenge and the grind that comes with it.
    TCBRITOTroublemaker
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,025
    edited February 4
    But option D doesn't have any application in regard to my post. Had I stated that many/most/all players wanted to see Ka-boom this week rather than the proposed Challenge set, then I agree that your option D would have been a valid response. But since a personal opinion, there is nothing to dispute. I wanted to see Ka-boom and he is either disagreeing that I wanted to see Ka-boom or that my broad statement of not having played that map in a year or so is incorrect and he knows the exact time frame since it was last in the rotation. Those are the only disagreeable points possible.

That is how I know he is trolling and looking to get a rise out of people.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    And you are totally correct. But in my forum experience I would say that a disagree on that post was most likely meant as option D and harmless.
    TCBRITOvshield50
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 156
    @PigBenis , exactly what @Serp said... option D, I hate Ka-boom.

Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    Troublemakerfearofthedark
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,721
    > @PigBenis said:
    > @TCBRITO what exactly do you disagree with? I stated my opinion that I would like to see Ka-boom with the Assault bonus. Do you disagree and believe I WOULDN'T like to see that?
    >
    > Or possibly, do you disagree that we've played Ka-boom within a year or so?
    >
    > Or, more likely, are you just being a troll?

I would like to commend you here on asking for clarity rather than making an accusation based on assumptions. I mean that and I respect your fact finding inquiry quoted above. Good deal!
    JayZ
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    Through the wire is an easy 3* to rsl 50

Kill floor is where pigs (survivor's) go to die
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423

@Kaz why some map sets were completely removed from the Challenge sets?

I'm old school NML and I miss many sets in the cycle. It has been very repetitive in the past year. Same sets cycling over and over.

Do you have any example of challenge sets you would like to see?
    We do have a couple of old ones, but we stop running basically because they have Freemen or a very hard setup for players that progress a lot.

Ka-boom, as far as we know, gets some complains because it's one of the "endless" challenge sets we have. But I guess we can try to run some of those infamous ones and see how it goes now. :)
    Troublemaker
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    > @Jaden said:
    > Personally, I love Ka-Boom! And just because it's "endless" for some players doesn't mean it shouldn't be run if you ask me.
    >
    > Everyone can just stop, no one is forced to play it until the challenge timer runs out. ;)

I was sooo on board for making bad decisions and bringing a full revenge/retaliate team to blow my peeps up this week!!

Love those facepalm moments.. oh good times good times!! :lol: lol
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    Jaden
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    Kaz said:

@Kaz why some map sets were completely removed from the Challenge sets?

I'm old school NML and I miss many sets in the cycle. It has been very repetitive in the past year. Same sets cycling over and over.

Do you have any example of challenge sets you would like to see?
    We do have a couple of old ones, but we stop running basically because they have Freemen or a very hard setup for players that progress a lot.

Ka-boom, as far as we know, gets some complains because it's one of the "endless" challenge sets we have. But I guess we can try to run some of those infamous ones and see how it goes now. :)
    Tks for answering clearly!

I unfortunately don't remember the names of the sets, but that one with a graveyard to walk across or that one that was used in recent Beta testing, with the gate to open etc seem "enough" old school to me.

General logic is that if we have 30 map sets, the cycle should just follow a pattern and go 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... And then repeat. My main point is that we have just a few maps repeating over and over while we know the game has a lot more in "sleep mode".
    Mavericks Guild Family
    xiaofei66
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,564
    @Troublemaker The teeming graveyard set hasn't been featured since the ill-fated charged bruiser/no bruises week where several players reached RSL50+ and broke the game :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 108
    We haven't got Suburbs and Run Away for more than a year but it also contain some maps like Lost bunker, Mainroad, Back Alley which ones are overlapped with other map sets.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,407
    Haven't had the quarry for a while...
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    WellyLuga said:

@Troublemaker The teeming graveyard set hasn't been featured since the ill-fated charged bruiser/no bruises week where several players reached RSL50+ and broke the game :lol:

It's not that particular map set; I mentioned one MAP that we have to open a gate and then cross a graveyard. The set for this particular set I don't remember the name.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 288
    @Kaz we haven’t seen Overrun Compound for a long long time. Yeah it has Inside and Out map but you just could modify a little it spawns and nobody will complain.
    Kaz
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 308
    Is it really that hard to make it so it's at least a month before you see any of the same maps again? It's already way to repetitive to get to actual fun part of challenge and now it seems we play same maps every other weekend. Is the goal to get everyone to retire from the game?
    KazShadowWalker