Invest in this warrior?

onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 82
Invest in Yolanda, chad or neither?

I think Yolanda is the keeper but has dodge instead of iron skin.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 82
    edited February 9
    Edit
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Yolanda is your best out of non-hero warriors. For me power strike, strong, ruthless, and luck are pretty non-negotiable for my non-hero warrior. Then the last trait can be iron skin, DS, vigilant. My warrior play is to badge up Michonne and Jesus with DR and dmg badges, and then my non-hero warrior I go for pure power, 3 dmg 3 crit dmg. Retaliate isn't a necessity for apower warrior since the idea is to kill anything that might be able to swipe you.

For an all-around warrior, get to the DR cap, slap some dmg badges on there, possibly a health badge, and kill, kill, kill. But since I already have 2 warriors with DR, I don't think a third is extremely necessary. Both Jesus and Michonne are worth hoarding phones for and upgrading their traits on days that have 2x token gold calls (the ones that cost 15 phones).
    tabernacWellyLugaonesoul
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 82
    > @sbf said:
    > Yolanda is your best out of non-hero warriors. For me power strike, strong, ruthless, and luck are pretty non-negotiable for my non-hero warrior. Then the last trait can be iron skin, DS, vigilant. My warrior play is to badge up Michonne and Jesus with DR and dmg badges, and then my non-hero warrior I go for pure power, 3 dmg 3 crit dmg. Retaliate isn't a necessity for apower warrior since the idea is to kill anything that might be able to swipe you.
    >
    > For an all-around warrior, get to the DR cap, slap some dmg badges on there, possibly a health badge, and kill, kill, kill. But since I already have 2 warriors with DR, I don't think a third is extremely necessary. Both Jesus and Michonne are worth hoarding phones for and upgrading their traits on days that have 2x token gold calls (the ones that cost 15 phones).

Thanks! I will hold on to her for now till i find something better. I have been using jesus and michone as my main warriors.