Guild wars game breaking issue

During season 2 of guild wars a glitch has occurred that NG are aware of, after completing a mission in guild wars it didn’t show as complete so I had to repeat the mission again and it still appeared as incomplete and as far as I know this has happened to everyone in my guild. This setback has caused my guild to loose our lead against the enemy team and we have lost a lot of points and now we are all confused and unsure how this glitch has happened and what actions are NG going to take to resolve this and will there be some sort of compensation for players/guilds that this issue has affected and currently I still can’t complete anymore missions
xbamfxShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESScowleycaptain_my_captainrebecca38341884TripodBuckzz

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 868
    Restarting the game helped me, obviously it sucks that I wasted my time though.
    rebecca38341884Camel56
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 317
    Same here. Think we deserve our keys and gas back until fixed.
    rebecca38341884TripodBuckzz
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 24
    Yes, we do deserve our keys and gas back
    Camel56SPC_TORRESTripodBuckzz
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 568
    Clear this day of battles, because any winners won by default due to game issues. Give us back our keys, gas and gold, heal our damaged soldiers and call it a day.
    rebecca38341884mimicaBuckzz
  • SiyehSiyeh Member Posts: 6
    All these problems and More. Shut that Shit Down
    TripodBuckzz
  • mr_Mindmr_Mind Member Posts: 5
    My guild AntiWalkers was in the 16th place of the global ranking of last season. After the first game of Season 2, we decided to stop participating in the guild wars until NG corrected the game's bugs. We are not going to be beta testers of this mess.
    rchapTCBRITOTripod
  • Caz666Caz666 Member Posts: 52
    If it was broken for everyone at the same time I wouldn’t mind so much but we’ve lost 2 wars because we were locked out for half of it-the other guild clearly weren’t.
    The other issue of course is that we’ve been locked out of the challenge too.
    mimicaTCBRITOTripodWellyLuga
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Yes same here, but FYI closing out and reopening seems to fix for now.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Is happening to mavericks also. All of OG we lost a battle. Half my guild is locked out of the guild.
    Tripod
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Closing the app is what has us locked out. I suggest don't do it
    xbamfx
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    the same here, after every mission 0 victory points, but gas was deducted.
    missions were shown as not played, in the guild screen 0 points.
    After each mission the message time expired, while the war just started.
    App restart does not help, and that was my last key.
    thanks, do not get at least 500 shopping points.
    ticket was created directly ingame.