Please, Cancel GW due to the issues

mimicamimica Member Posts: 291
Please stop, cancel GW this week fix your problems, return the players the gas lost, reset all scores and run it again next week
This is ridiculous, 2 battles both bugged we want to compite and get the best rewards possibles with this problems is unfair and a guild that maybe play at night will have a clear advantage if the server is fixed by that time
Mario_RomerodlbMystiquepsychwolfdoveyfishyrchapNezomsapaevSPC_TORRESaafr99and98MrsScattercushionDanski_46TroublemakerTCBRITO_Lily_DissileYorkshireSteveBuckzzGunny_Highwaysuzequeue

Comments

• ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 369
    I had the same issue in my latest battle. I cleared an enemy map three times but it wouldn't get marked as complete. I tried others but it was the same deal :(
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 513
    What a load of Crap! We should definitely get reimbursed for our wasted gas, and gold and keys. Maps wouldn't clear, Found enemy, but he was invisible! Even low level humans could not be stunned! Got murdered in battle by super human enemies! Players were getting kicked out of the guild by servers. No rewards were given for finishing a mission. Even scores were stuck, and different players showed entirely different scores. Senseless to play this aspect of the game to put in any effort only to get ripped off!

Give us back our losses!
    rebecca38341884Buckzz
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 291
    @Kaz How is this fair? Check the score go up and back down, go up and back down

The lag!! What can I say about that

Then I get mad closed the game, opened this thread and went back to the game and this happened the guild doesn't open (25min left of battle) and in the last 15 minutes the server works again yay but we're losing by 1k haha super fair, congrats NG
    _Lily_Buckzz
  • BodBod Member Posts: 98
    NG has fcuk up again big time this is worse than 1st season 😠
    rebecca38341884_Lily_BuckzzGunny_Highway
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 291
    edited February 9
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    If Ng has the audacity not to pull GW untill this is resolved it's a disgrace.
    >
    > Don't let everyone spend their resources and say sorry on Monday.
    >
    > Act now!

Agree 100%
    rebecca38341884SPC_TORRESdoveyBuckzz
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    100% agree.
    SPC_TORRESrchapdoveyTCBRITO
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 78
    What’s even worse is trying to even log in to the guild war. The whole thing is terrible. Updates should fix the game not make it worse.
    rchappirate1125
  • WVRICKWVRICK Member Posts: 12
    Just tried our first battle what a Joke!!