Known issues and Workarounds.

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
edited February 12 in Guild Wars Discussion
We are still having some server issues, but some improvements are already being done. Here are some known problems and workarounds:

Guild Starting at different tiers:
- It’s a visual issue. Every guild has started at tier 10, but it seems that your opponents are displaying a different guild tier image.

Finding yourself in a mission:
- Seems to be related to the server responding speed. If you play fast enough it seems you are able to complete the mission before the server acknowledge you did it. Waiting some seconds or restarting your game should fix it.

Not being able to complete a mission:
- Slightly similar to the issue above. It seems that sometimes it might still happen with some players. If it does, make sure to restart your game and try it again. If the problem continues even after a game restart, then it's related to a server issue and It might take some time to be fixed.

- Missing keys:
It seems to be related to the first Battle of the War. We don't have a way to fix it at the moment, but I've already reported it to the team.

- The first battle didn't start:
It's related to the issue above.

- Multiple Push Notifications:
We are already working to remove most of them, so we stop spamming you during the war.

I would like to apologize for the really bad experience we are having this weekend. I don't have all the answers yet, but we are aware of the problems and we know that we are not even close to the level of quality we would like to be.

We are still monitoring and should still make more improvements during the weekend.

Once again, I'm sorry for all the trouble. But thank you for reading, reporting problems and sharing your thoughts.
ShawtStuffjimmorrison369TJSZettetabernacTroublemakerMrLuckyBlinkerbigbeanoromeoDDIXON690091RissuzequeueDavidicus2

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 207
    @Kaz - can I ask then whether it is worth playing? Or should we wait? I’m just thinking that it might end up being reset and restarted, given the severity of the issues......
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    ShawtStuffJenng1Ris
  • SiyehSiyeh Member Posts: 5
    I am stuck in a twilight zone bot mode that has me battling Merle for 1 hr and 40 minutes. None of my Victory Points show, the missions don't complete, and 'Enemy Found' shows repeatedly with no enemy to fight. All of the members who signed up for the battle lost a key, and all show zero points. MERLE was spotted 500 victory points so he will WIN. 'Server Issues ' is an understatement.
    Jenng
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 5
    Many problems during the first battle. But the most serious thing in my opinion was the beginning of the match. Although there was the red gas discount the PVs and PRs won in my first 4 battles were not counted.
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited February 9
    The only fair way tô solve this is tô reset all of it. Ppl get their gás n Gold back. And, for the time they lost, a free survivalist Rick token bundle. ;)
    mr_MindBuckzzenigma12
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    edited February 9
    I don't want to do it all again - but I'll take 50 free Survivalist Rick tokens (or more ;) ).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESJenngbigbeano1Ris
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    Ours just F'd up again!
    rebecca38341884
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,485
    edited February 9
    Yep our entire guild is locked out, I wasn't even playing the battle and now can't get into the challenge either! So that's stars lost too! Not cool NG! need to sort this mess out and quickly!
    Edit to add it was working perfectly for 35 mins.
    SPC_TORRESmsapaevTCBRITOJCSinWD
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,637
    Then that means my VP , stopped scoring then
    Because 39 gas and only 474 VP

Buckzz
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @ignas, LOL it's my guild play with your. I say "play" but mean "suffer".

The workaround suggested by @Kaz works awfully :(
    JenngStaryi
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 573
    Can't get in my guild, no challenge, no guild wars, no interest. I'll go play a sorted game.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 294
    Hehe @msapaev half of my guild had that problem and were not able to play. Worst is that the Battle ended and we still are not able to access GW and challenge.
  • msnarniamsnarnia Member Posts: 11
    edited February 9
    @SPC_TORRES I should have done a screen shot for mine. I only ended up with 94 points after my first fight.
    SPC_TORRES
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @ignas, the same thing :( almost all of us were kicked out of the game at about 20 minutes to the end and could not open the GW.
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 207
    Hoping that guilds being down means they are working on a fix, like when they disable guilds before an update.

If I can’t play GW, would be nice to at least go back to getting slaughtered by those freemen on Opposing Forces......!!
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    FirekidTeamDead
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 110
    Take down guild wars and fix it just don’t fill potholes it makes the road worse in the long run
    rebecca38341884enigma12
  • DatsWatchmenDatsWatchmen Member Posts: 238
    Didn't get credit for killing the enemy plus spent around 36 gold to heal for next battle only to get kicked out of the game and unable to get guilds to load to get back in. Wasting gold and GW gas today.
    barbwire120168
  • DatsWatchmenDatsWatchmen Member Posts: 238
    Even guild chat seems to be broken after it finally loaded again?
    rebecca38341884