THANKS FOR THE HERD!

Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 283

Thanks NG for the Herd Event this weekend. The extra xp's, gas and gold were great!
It felt like I was getting a little bit back after investing in the games. You're the best!!

Just ignore all the other Discussions that trash you!😘
I have to amend this, (except for the posts about Guild Wars!).

MrLuckySPC_TORRESanthony172Danski_46BWilsSCBMADeathwish19BlinkeraquilazeekdogCarl_s_Hat

Comments

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    I’m confused... who is the turd...
    SCBMAbigbeanozeekdogxbamfx
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    PigB...

How does a TV appearance by Burt Reynolds relate to the “ Herd “...
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    Why aren’t we able to accumulate gas while on a booster during the herd event?
    I could have hundreds of gas after my booster ended.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,018
    Steeboon said:

@Steeboon
    I would tag @Kaz or sent a help ticket........ I am pretty sure that is a bug/glitch
    Think that was fixed a few updates ago...... that gas earned on boost would accumulate

Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

Steeboon said:

@Steeboon
    I would tag @Kaz or sent a help ticket........ I am pretty sure that is a bug/glitch
    Think that was fixed a few updates ago...... that gas earned on boost would accumulate
    Yeah, this was fixed in 2.11 or 2.10, don't remember exactly. But at least it worked for me... after my booster ended I had 60 gas. Would mind sending me a private message with your in-game name and guild name so I can take a look? Thanks!
    SPC_TORRES
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    > @Kaz said:
    > Why aren’t we able to accumulate gas while on a booster during the herd event?
    >
    > I could have hundreds of gas after my booster ended.
    >
    > @Steeboon
    > I would tag @Kaz or sent a help ticket........ I am pretty sure that is a bug/glitch
    > Think that was fixed a few updates ago...... that gas earned on boost would accumulate
    >
    > Yeah, this was fixed in 2.11 or 2.10, don't remember exactly. But at least it worked for me... after my booster ended I had 60 gas. Would mind sending me a private message with your in-game name and guild name so I can take a look? Thanks!

The Herd doesn’t give fuel when you’re on a fuel booster!! I think that’s what @Steeboon is trying to say!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    DBones1Ris
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    Yes Mystique is right, apologies for not making it clearer. I am still getting gas from post crates.

Is this working as intended @Kaz ? If so, there is no need to check anything but I think this shouldn’t be the way. Imagine someone buying a 7 days booster......
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,378
    @Steeboon , yes as @Mystique mentioned you don't get gas from the Herd while on gas booster (not anymore). It was changed so long ago, I can't remember when.

If I recall, it was changed due to "forum users" feed back that getting gas from the Herd wasn't needed while on gas booster.

You can still buy gas in the TG shop, get gas from crates and videos while on a gas booster but not from wall walkers during the Herd.
    MystiqueKaz
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    > @zbot said:
    > @Steeboon , yes as @Mystique mentioned you don't get gas from the Herd while on gas booster (not anymore). It was changed so long ago, I can't remember when.
    >
    > If I recall, it was changed due to "forum users" feed back that getting gas from the Herd wasn't needed while on gas booster.
    >
    > You can still buy gas in the TG shop, get gas from crates and videos while on a gas booster but not from wall walkers during the Herd.

I believe it was changed before they lifted the cap on fuel capacity, so yes it was annoying to get fuel and it went nowhere! Lol

With the cap lifted, I agree with @Steeboon may be something they could look into changing! :)

After GW’s is fixed first though! :wink:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    That was a change made when there was still a cap on the amount of gas we could have if I remember correctly.

Since there is no cap anymore, it would be nice to be able to get gas again.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,378
    Good point @Mystique , I forgot about the cap. It is something to ask to look into changing, assuming it's not a big change as it only happens during the Herd event.
  • kkrockskkrocks Member Posts: 9
    Agreed! Always appreciate the freebies in the herd events!