ATTENTION PLAYERS DON'T CLEAR THE MAPS

I suppose this way will keep us down so we don't run away on the leaderboard again

As you can clearly see we've played 4 battles so far (those last 2 cleared the maps) both of the cleared maps apparently didn't happen according to the leaderboard

Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
Hanny1873AlexFiliUKSPC_TORRES

Comments

• ric_zombiebruiserric_zombiebruiser Member Posts: 35
    Hi slayer hows your new guild this weeks war was full of issues one big mess if you ask me
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 95
    edited February 11
    @Captainslayer Are all those screenshots from the same player?
    And what timezone are you in?
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 890
    @8900rpm I have all screen shot and even a video when we cleared the entire board. It was my very first battle on saturday morning around 9am-10am EST. That battle and the one following were wiped (didn’t register) from our leaderboard.
    That is fine. But I am trying to understand how Captainslayer can post 4 screen shots of battles with a timestamp of 7:40 to 7:54 am on Saturday. In my timezone (EST) the first battle starts at 8am.

Furthermore the GW gas went from 358 after the Merle battle to 22 after Walkers War. He must have a great connection to use 336 gas in 2 battles....
    sbfSaRhino
  • Hanny1873Hanny1873 Member Posts: 15
    > @8900rpm said:
    > That is fine. But I am trying to understand how Captainslayer can post 4 screen shots of battles with a timestamp of 7:40 to 7:54 am on Saturday. In my timezone (EST) the first battle starts at 8am.
    >
    > Furthermore the GW gas went from 358 after the Merle battle to 22 after Walkers War. He must have a great connection to use 336 gas in 2 battles....

Its a group of photos from the 2 different battles we had that didnt register, “Futhermore” screenshots were taken from various different players as we screenshot our scores for reasons like this.......................

As for the timestamps, this is the time that we screenshoted the photos sent to LineID not the time of battles, thanks for your dilligance......
    1Rissbfbigbeanoaafr99
    The screenshots are before 8am. This post was created on Saturday.Am I missing something?
    TJSsbf
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,049
    Just an understanding of how timezones work.
    Black Labs Matter.
    xbamfxTJSCaptainslayersbf
    @8900rpm here are my personal screen shot of both those battles that were erased the higher score is the one where we cleared the entire board. That is also the one I have a video of the closing minute of battle and scoring.
    Here they are with the time stamp based on Eastern Standard Time, which is my time zone USA. I’m just glad I took screen shot because you can clearly see our leaderboard did not reflect these 2 major victories.
    Nice screenshots. It doesn't explain the timestamps. In any case, I have no more time to comment on this. Many people were screwed by the GW glitches. I hope NG compensates everyone.
    xbamfxCaptainslayer1Rissbf
  • LargeLarge Member Posts: 18
    > @8900rpm said:
    > Nice screenshots. It doesn't explain the timestamps. In any case, I have no more time to comment on this. Many people were screwed by the GW glitches. I hope NG compensates everyone.

Not sure what your not getting... they may start for you at 8am EST, they start here at 6am.. pretty obvious how the time stamps work
    xbamfxjohnnytKd_ADPaq
    @8900rpm what do you mean it doesn’t explain time stop? Look from my bottom picture to the top it has the time right there on them in order. You asked a question about the time stamp difference and got an answer and then I provide MY OWN time stamped screen shots taken with my phone. It doesn’t get much easier to comprehend, see picture, anazlyze data, make an opinion. Have a nice day.
    johnnytKd_ADPaq
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    I didn't think I needed to state it as I figured it was common sense but the screen shots are from different ppl in my guild which I've then woke up and screen shotted those to put in this thread.

@8900rpm there are 30+ time zones around the world and I'm from 1 of 5 time zones in Australia
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    TJSsbfjohnnytKd_
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Our team did some investigating and heard back from one of our opponents from one of the battle that disappeared from our logs and found that the battle did not disappear from their logs.

You can see Mavericks CA log has the battle, you can see the matching scores on their log and our battle results, and you can see that this battle is not in our logs. And yes, the screenshots are taken from different users in multiple time zones, but that doesnt make them any less legit.

We're trying to reach out to RO addicted to see if their battle with us is on their logs or not.

@Shteevie @Kaz @Bonaqua
    KazjohnnytKd_Anovi
  • johnnytKd_johnnytKd_ Member Posts: 27
    Thanks @Anovi 🤣
    Army of Slayers / Psycho Slayers
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,630
    edited February 12
    Are you absolutely sure that you're missing score from two battles? I mean you guys are sitting 2nd on the leaderboards with 102k total VP for the weekend. Impressive achievement but I feel like it would be difficult to score that much with complete battles not counting towards your total count.

Have you added up the scores showing in your log to see if that adds up to 102k? Cause if it doesn't it may well be that you were awarded the VP's but it simply dropped from your battle log is all.
  • AnoviAnovi Member Posts: 8
    @WellyLuga yes, we count it, and we are missing points from 2 battles 🤷‍♀️
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,630
    @Anovi Crazy, you'll reach master tier with a battle to spare at that rate!
  • AnoviAnovi Member Posts: 8
    Lol @WellyLuga guess we are a bit crazy :D and yes, maybe we will if they won’t delete our battles every week :smiley: