Walker Trap bug

I killed all, but map wouldn't end. Kept hitting end turn and nothing happened. Had to flee.

First trial.

My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
flyingcowkingMFJigsawmsapaev

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Thank you for letting us know! We are working on possible solutions for that already! :)
    Carlyimacharlie
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    edited February 11
    Another bug, I shot all walkers in barn with charged Abe. Regular walkers died and whisperers revealed themselves, but took no injury let alone get stunned.?? @Kaz is that normal characteristics of the whisperers?

Also if you end turn 4-5 times the barn roof clears up,the same way it does when you walk in...
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @Carly said:
    > I killed all, but map wouldn't end. Kept hitting end turn and nothing happened. Had to flee.
    >
    > First trial.

So everything is bush league these days? Might be time for me to walk away too.
    1Ris
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    Same issue here, had to flee to end mission
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    What i did wrong this time??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    timmycanny
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Possibly an accidental spawn block of the walker that comes out at the end?

I'd really like more info on whisperers operating characteristics, are they supposed to get a free pass on first attack? Does the first attack just knock the skin off them?
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 388
    Yeah my Michonne and Daryl and running out of food and water and need an evac. =[
    Flatulent person
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Rodent hell! I had to flee twice!
    My map is not working and i wasted gas x 2
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    flyingcowking
  • BikerPietBikerPiet Member Posts: 8
    Hi Kaz. There seems to be a problem with episode 9. After the enemies are all killed, the game continues. Let me know wether it's a bug, or am I missing something?
    Thanks
    AlexFiliUK
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    It's now fixed! Please restart your game and you shouldn't be locked in that state anymore.
    Carlycapibara
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,172
    Thanks @Kaz :)
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    @Kaz

A different bug to report, I cleared the map but I only killed two of the Whisperers. The bruiser was still alive, feel free to take your time fixing this though. :p
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    @ShadowWalker If I'm interpreting the story correctly you're leaving one alive for questioning.
    ScowleySCBMAMystique
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    > @tabernac said:
    > @ShadowWalker If I'm interpreting the story correctly you're leaving one alive for questioning.

Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. Although when you played as Michonne and Daryl you had to kill all 3 and then another walker appeared on the map as the hostage. However, now I only killed 2 and it cleared the map. I assume that it is intended that you are suppose to kill all 3 Whisperers still.
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited February 11
    @Kaz, I've just started the game and got the same issue!
    Kaz
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 406
    I did not have to kill all in the training missions!
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    It's still possible to kill all 3. The last two just need to die simultaneously on the same turn via fire damage or Punish strike for example... :D
    psychwolf
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,700
    @shadowwalker, I think some people were accidentally spawn blocking the extra walker at the end causing it to break. I'm guessing they changed it to solve the issue?
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    For meis a different bug. I kill only TWO whisperers and the the mission ends. Shoudnt I have to kill all three of them?
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Not when the idea is to capture one to extract information from them. The map goal should be stated differently, imo.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    1Ris