Action Taken Towards Players Using Modified v3.0 Client

12346»

Comments

• berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    so the way I see it is people cheated the game. got what they wanted and got banned for 2 weeks. after the ban they will have these accounts back and be able to use these non legit accounts. so this would mean you could find a way to cheat and level up all your survivors and max everything. then once caught you can sit for 2 weeks and get that account back?
    Well I am seeing a lot more cheaters on the way in that case. these account should be deleted permanently
    Beezer1225TCBRITOxiaofei66aquila
  • Beezer1225Beezer1225 Member Posts: 1
    Two weeks?! Ban them and demote all their characters back to level 18 and take away their weapons. For those of us who play the game honestly, we should get a gift for being real players.
    TCBRITOMFJigsawaquila
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 68
    @berg280 @Beezer1225 what if they cheated and got 10 Rufus tokens? :) should they still get banned for 2 weeks/permanently or demoted to lvl 18?
    MorningStar
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    > @tjhookr said:
    > @berg280 @Beezer1225 what if they cheated and got 10 Rufus tokens? :) should they still get banned for 2 weeks/permanently or demoted to lvl 18?

okay. I'll can take the level 18 then lol
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,429
    No bans - everyone was fine.

Bans for two weeks - forum riot.

I still think it's better we get the cheaters banned for two weeks than not having any punishment at all.

Although I obviously agree that two weeks mean nothing, I think this shows the cheating problem is being taken care off, even if minimally.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOPic
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
    I backed my car into a cop car the other day
    Well, he just drove off - sometimes life's okay
    I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
    Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay

And we'll all float on ......okay
    vshield50
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,310
    @avelardez “private snowball!” Lmfao what a classic movie. Joker was a ballsy mfer 🤣
    vshield50
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
    edited February 2019