Action Taken Towards Players Using Modified v3.0 Client

12346»

Comments

• berg280berg280 Member Posts: 146
    so the way I see it is people cheated the game. got what they wanted and got banned for 2 weeks. after the ban they will have these accounts back and be able to use these non legit accounts. so this would mean you could find a way to cheat and level up all your survivors and max everything. then once caught you can sit for 2 weeks and get that account back?
    Well I am seeing a lot more cheaters on the way in that case. these account should be deleted permanently
    Beezer1225TCBRITOxiaofei66aquila
  • Beezer1225Beezer1225 Member Posts: 1
    Two weeks?! Ban them and demote all their characters back to level 18 and take away their weapons. For those of us who play the game honestly, we should get a gift for being real players.
    TCBRITOMFJigsawaquila
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 44
    @berg280 @Beezer1225 what if they cheated and got 10 Rufus tokens? :) should they still get banned for 2 weeks/permanently or demoted to lvl 18?
    MorningStar
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 146
    > @tjhookr said:
    > @berg280 @Beezer1225 what if they cheated and got 10 Rufus tokens? :) should they still get banned for 2 weeks/permanently or demoted to lvl 18?

okay. I'll can take the level 18 then lol
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,234
    No bans - everyone was fine.

Bans for two weeks - forum riot.

I still think it's better we get the cheaters banned for two weeks than not having any punishment at all.

Although I obviously agree that two weeks mean nothing, I think this shows the cheating problem is being taken care off, even if minimally.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOPic
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,975
    > @tjhookr said:
    > @berg280 @Beezer1225 what if they cheated and got 10 Rufus tokens? :) should they still get banned for 2 weeks/permanently or demoted to lvl 18?

I think the action should be addressed severely (not the gain) to deter it from ever occurring again.

As it stands some may actually think a 2 week ban is worth getting gains if they find the right mod cheat and spend enough time using it. Plus those people's identities will be protected so no public judgement either.

Bad optics and I hope that is not the case but it is what it is.
    xbamfx
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I backed my car into a cop car the other day
    Well, he just drove off - sometimes life's okay
    I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
    Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay

And we'll all float on ......okay
    vshield50
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,975
    edited February 12
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > No bans - everyone was fine.
    >
    > Bans for two weeks - forum riot.
    >
    > I still think it's better we get the cheaters banned for two weeks than not having any punishment at all.
    >
    > Although I obviously agree that two weeks mean nothing, I think this shows the cheating problem is being taken care off, even if minimally.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes... 😊

I will say that it is a good thing that they didn't hack the forum a year ago. Wonder what the punishment for that would have been back then??? 😲😲😲🤗🤗🤗😆
    tabernac
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 985
    @avelardez “private snowball!” Lmfao what a classic movie. Joker was a ballsy mfer 🤣
    vshield50
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    edited February 13