Challenge Guild Leaderboard Bug

I know the priority is the major GW issues, but please don't forget to fix that bug! It's one of the things that makes the challenge so great!
WellyLuga1RisTCBRITOTJS

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited February 11
    If I'm not mistaken, we should have an update coming this week with some fix including this one. Will double check it tomorrow. :)
    1Risaafr99TCBRITOTJS
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
    @Kaz Please don’t insult us with some ‘compensation’! Just restore the correct GW scores. I don’t know if you realise how much it costs for someone like me who is terrible at playing, to get the scores I do. I bought gold to heal, gas to play etc.. so the battles we lost cost me a lot! All I care about is the scores! But, it is upsetting to offer a token gesture that doesn’t come near to compensation of what it really cost to play. I spend a lot of $ on this game and am close to deleting it if my efforts are going to be lost to the ether and NG won’t bother fixing it and chooses to take the EASY ROUTE!

The current GW leader table is totally WRONG! TOTALLY WRONG!

By the way, you are the best and this in no way reflects my gratitude for your hard work! It’s NG I’m really upset about.
    TCBRITOmimicaxbamfxSPC_TORRES
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
    @Kaz AOS lost 2 GW battles scores which members of our guild have screenshot. They screenshot everything by the way! I’m sure other guilds did the same so I’m wondering if these can’t be used, if absolutely necessary, to help the restoration of accurate GW points!
    TCBRITOxbamfx
  • LargeLarge Member Posts: 18
    @enigma12 while that may work for one guild, it won’t work for everyone. How do you fix a leaderboard and not fix it for everyone? I spent a lot of time not even being able to connect, so how do you work that into fixing the GW scores, and adjusting them? I’m not trying to start an argument, most of us aren’t happy either, especially the ones that played a full war and had nothing register except that 40 gas was used up.
    1Risdonald6283Jenng
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Large I think that every guild that has documentation of wars played and VPs earned that are no longer on their logs or are no longer on the leaderboard should have those numbers reinstated. This didn't just happen to AoS, and ignoring legitimate documentation of VPs earned should which were then revoked doesn't make sense. If NG can find the data of missions played that did not add VPs, that needs to be addressed for sure, but if it's not trackable, the ones that are trackable should be fixed.

But we also need compensation on top of that which more than makes up for the shit this war. Like every single guild our players completed missions that we didn't get points for also, and like I said if those are measurable, they should be restored. For sure we need gas compensation for gas spent and gold for healing... RP compensation at the very least to address missions lost, as well as an extra weekend for this war so that the lost and potentially lost VPs and RPs from this past weekend.

For sure both of those need to be addressed. What a mess. Smh.
    xbamfx
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 206

xbamfxLargebigbeano
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Large I can get behind a total reset with gold/gas compensated and RPs on top of it. I severely doubt they're gonna do that, but I guess we'll see.
    xbamfxLarge
  • LargeLarge Member Posts: 18
    Yeah I doubt it as well.. preparing to be disappointed
    sbfaafr99xbamfx
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    There's an optional update out today that restores the Challenge Leader board.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    aafr99
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    WellyLuga said:

200 gold, 1000 RP, a free gas/XP booster and the next war will cost zero GW gas. I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm pretty happy with that.

I'd say 200gold, 1000RP, free 24gas booster and 80GW Gas would make me happy hahaha
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,662
    @aafr99 Haha no pleasing everyone is there! :wink:. But I'd say a zero mission cost weekend in 2 weeks is worth far more than 80 gas!
    aafr99JadenJenng
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    WellyLuga said:

@aafr99 Haha no pleasing everyone is there! :wink:. But I'd say a zero mission cost weekend in 2 weeks is worth far more than 80 gas!

I thought u were joking hahaha! It appears that compensation pack u said is for real! THATS AWESOME!

WellyLugaJadenJenng
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 25
    Hello @Kaz
    iOS update is not yet?
    ignas
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @maku11 ios update is expected tomorrow-ish.
    Kazmaku11