New effective ways to cheat at No Mans Land!

Great news. I have found some new ways to cheat that are full-proof. Also please try not to type in caps, that way the mods and Kaz won't see this post.

Firstly, I installed a new mod for iPhone (this works on Android as well). It allows you to open all 9 boxes every time you complete a mission. Just click the advertising video and then spend 25 gold and all 9 boxes open every time! Oops I got a little loud there, lets be quiet.
My mod team (Thats me and my cat, Einstein) have also tweaked the client to allow players to make as many moves during missions as they want. An infinite number. To activate, just spread these moves between an infinite number of missions and you will never run out.
Want free stuff? The cinema movies allow you to watch and pick a prize, but now I have adjusted everyone's game. Come back in an hour and they are back.... FREE! (shh).

I want to thank the cheaters last release for inspiring me to make these modifications. You have shown me that you can make mediocre changes and still end up right where you started!

Bonus pic of Einstein and his assistant (Peanut M&M Head) working on NML cheat projects.

Flatulent person
MystiqueTJSDanski_46wrinkled_bagKratosJadenShadowWalkervshield50Carl_s_HatWellyLugaDrUnpleasantPandreqaafr99GovernatorPain WalkerTHCrossjimmydawiseaquilaDBonesanthony172shaunatthepubMrLuckyzeeblackKatz_Killers18_Lily_JenngCaz666MadiTweetyBirdbiter370capibaraRenopwnsjester

Comments

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    I don’t consider this a “ cheat “...

( some people don’t consider “ nerffing “ a cheat either... )

I... got... popcorn...

THCrossMrLuckyMattOfEarthJenng
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    @General_Pain You have to do so quietly so NG doesn't hear you.
    Flatulent person
    THCrossmongo_nine_one_oneMrLuckyGovernator
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 522
    > @Revenger said:
    > Is this really working?

Would you ever trust a flyingcowking or a Killdozer?

That is the real question
    THCrossflyingcowkingGovernator
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    I don’t know the details of exactly how people have cheated and exactly what benefits they gained. But I do know that they absolutely should not appear on any leaderboards, with their performance compared with those who are there through a genuine combination of commitment, skill, hard work and financial investment. So @vshield50 I don’t think you should feel bad about your comments 👍🏻
    vshield50romeoTCBRITO
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    If a stelio plays so honestly, then let him show a video of how he plays 3k
    Mystique1RisTCBRITO
    all 6 missions in a row
    1Ris
    > @Pandreq said:
    > I don’t know the details of exactly how people have cheated and exactly what benefits they gained. But I do know that they absolutely should not appear on any leaderboards, with their performance compared with those who are there through a genuine combination of commitment, skill, hard work and financial investment. So @vshield50 I don’t think you should feel bad about your comments 👍🏻

Narrator, we all know which tricks are used by the best players, and no one has ever filed a complaint, but these are mistakes.
    > @vshield50 said:
    > @vane please take SET off the leaderboard. Cheaters don't belong there and not above people who were honest.

do not make me laugh, they are honest)) ban set is fair, but the fact that honestly play the top players do not need to tell.
This discussion has been closed.