distance last heroes repeating

I scrolled back in the distance topic and wrote up the last 75 token heroes which are supposed to be the "best prize" in distance
they seem to be on a cycle (at least for the last 3x7 weeks):
rufus
rosita
abe
merle
carl
daryl
michonne

I don't mind the pattern but I do mind that it is ridden with awful heroes, only 3 of the 7 is really useful, maybe they are useful for some low lvl people but low lvl people can't finish the distance anyway, I would be so happy to see 75 sasha or morgan tokens at least sometimes
tabernacTJSMFJigsawKyruscrambert_necDBonesmimicaDanski_46TCBRITOmsapaevromeoshaunatthepub

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,716
    Rufus lovers.... Different breed 😀
    psychwolfmongo_nine_one_oneGovernator
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    If ever there was a Hero to make me glad I suck at this mode - It's Dufus.
    JenngGovernator
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 58
    I don't knock luck if it comes my way with call or tokens, at least if you play with Rufus and he gets injured, you always have other survivors. He has got me through 33.3 a few times with the extra charge point and health boost

Game over
    JadenGovernatorJenngTJS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,205
    I agree, I believe a recent update said that the distance heros were going to be changed along with difficulty increase. That never happened what gives @kaz
    MFJigsaw
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,048
    A constant cycle would make things better. Doing patterns on The Distance is no good. New heroes should be in already.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TJSshaunatthepub
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466

New heroes should be in already.

Long overdue.
    tabernacTJSNezo