Guild Wars Compensation

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    Thanks NG and @Kaz
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    romeovshield50bigbeano
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @Jaden fyi that part about taking 23,000 points of other guilds was to help ppl see our point of view (wasn't meant to be taken seriously but hey whatever) as others have said we all (including us) had the same problems with connection and lost keys etc and have been compensated for that but WE had the separate problem of if you'll indulge my analogy for a minute.. depositing $23,000(which we have irrefutable proof) in a bank (not potential $23,000 actual $23,000) that was fought for an earned and then that bank misplaced the money.
    That's all we are asking for the actual points we made not the potential points we could've made if it wasn't for the issues throughout the wars
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DrUnpleasantxbamfx
  • dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    edited February 13
    Lol we are trying to get some points that we already earned back. If no one else had this or ANY issues would you guys still be saying “NG don’t do ittttttt” let’s do this then every guild gets 2 of their highest battles taken out to match what happened with us because everything that also happened to you guys also happened to us. We dealt with issues all day long losing keys and connection issues. THEN we also got 2 battles taken away. Points that were logged in for the other team and weren’t for us. I am mind blown how getting points that were mysteriously deleted out of our log would be such a issue for you guys lmao. I’m done speaking about this. If 2 weeks worth of challenge stars got taken away from yourself or the guild itself I would assume you guys would say something as well.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    edited February 13
    @Captainslayer - I think it's fair to say that there is no solution that will be OK for everyone, such is the nature of inconsistent server meltdowns. You missed points, this is very... very unfortunate. If I was in your position then I'd be fighting like mad to get them reinstated. Unfortunately, if they are then someone else would get "the hump" because they had issues but don't have evidence - such as all the guilds that had nodes that wouldn't complete, or members locked out for part/most of the battle. We all took a hit, but because you're at the top - your hit will be greater than most. That is unfortunately a bit shit.

If I spent actual $ on GW items then I'd be pushing for a refund tbh.
    xbamfx
  • LurkerLurker Member Posts: 6
    edited February 13
    @Jaden yeah i say your a hypocrite. If you cared about your guild then you should have used your key with your guild so no you didn't do everything for your guild Usually by The end of the war we have zero keys left we coordinate and play very well together that's why we have a high score. We get mad, frustrated and want to give up and not play because we get booted once or twice but we take a screenshot and we continue to battle best we can. And yeah if I had my car stolen and I had photo evidence and proof that it was stolen I would want it returned. And if we had proof your car was stolen we would be behind you toget it back as well. We all dealt with the same login issues lost key issues getting booted issues, having to double play mission issues but we kept playing through it best we could. We even lost a battle because of key/login issues but we aren't crying about that. When we are ahead by a bunch we keep going 110%. We know points are what gets you to the next level. We know the next level is a higher multiplier. And Why does the 2 teams we battled get to keep what they earned when ours was erased? We're not speculating on what points we would have got if perfect scenario. We are talking about VP that we have undisputed evidence was there then not there.
    xbamfxLargeJadenKarajocaDLHbigbeanobladgierSPC_TORRESBodJayZ
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 960
    I recommend to close this thread @Kaz
    DLH
  • johnnytKd_johnnytKd_ Member Posts: 27
    @Lurker if you had your car stolen its your fault for not installing "the club" on your steering wheel therefore you should not get the insurance money for this car. Why did you leave the car where 5 dollar hookers roam??
    Army of Slayers / Psycho Slayers
    DLH1Risromeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    edited February 13

@Jaden fyi that part about taking 23,000 points of other guilds was to help ppl see our point of view (wasn't meant to be taken seriously but hey whatever)[...]

I am talking about the request for a complete rollback of GW with everyone getting all their gas back but losing all their VP/RP.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I'm all for you getting back your VP, but I am against everyone else losing theirs. But if it must be done, which I would kind of understand as leaderboards are compromised, I made a suggestion in the poll thread: open every tier and let everyone buy what they want, then reset - or reset VP but let everyone keep their RP. Plus keep what was already offered and promised.

That way I could at least see that it wouldn't discourage so many players.

It is certainly harder for many guilds to coordinate play time/battles, so for some a total reset and losing the RP they already earned might be enough to push them over the edge so they stop playing. Or it might end in a massive outrage.

Whatever gets decided, it is not up to me - nor do I not understand your frustration or point of view. I can see many different sides and I hope something will be decided that is fair.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DrUnpleasantromeo
    @Jaden please let it go buddy, clearly you can see our player don’t mean any ill will toward anyone. I’m sure you would defend your guild just as hard as the next person. These comments made aren’t out of anger toward any player but more so the situation. We don’t mean any more to NML than any other guild or player and never foster that idea. We are high competition guild for guild wars lol we don’t even care about challenge to be honest. You know some of us and have come to play with us, you know @Lurker isn’t that type of person. He is frustrated and angry like most are so before it continues to get worse all over the thread I ask we just chill and let it figure itself out. Close the thread would help too. 🤷‍♂️ Got to go to work happy challenge day.
    johnnytKd_romeomimica
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    xbamfx said:

@Jaden please let it go buddy, clearly you can see our player don’t mean any ill will toward anyone. I’m sure you would defend your guild just as hard as the next person. These comments made aren’t out of anger toward any player but more so the situation. We don’t mean any more to NML than any other guild or player and never foster that idea. We are high competition guild for guild wars lol we don’t even care about challenge to be honest. You know some of us and have come to play with us, you know @Lurker isn’t that type of person. He is frustrated and angry like most are so before it continues to get worse all over the thread I ask we just chill and let it figure itself out. Close the thread would help too. 🤷‍♂️ Got to go to work happy challenge day.

I don't have a problem with him defending the guild. I have a problem with him calling me a hypocrite, though, and with him insinuating that I don't care enough for my guild.

I will try to refrain from further commenting, but it's hard when someone who doesn't even know you attacks you for no good reason whatsoever. I'm not against your guild, why would I be? People I really like are in your guild, someone I consider a friend.

So yeah, I'm all for chilling and waiting - hope NG will find a solution that is fair for everyone.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    xbamfxvshield50
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    I really shouldn't post but... I honestly believe that AOS and any other guild who can prove that a whole battle score has been wiped should have those re-instated and then just carry on as normal. No extra VP for other guilds no rollbacks nothing else. Give back what was earned and leave it at that. We all had the same glitches and were all playing the same war. Sometimes we got lucky and didn't have any glitches sometimes we did and that was the same for everyone. This whole issue wouldn't have arisen if those two battles hadn't been wiped and no one would be calling for roll backs of extra vp or anything. I hope Kaz and NG can give back what was yours and that this whole sorry mess can be forgotten and everyone can move on!
    JadenMystiqueCaptainslayer
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,927
    edited February 13
    I personally think t> @Jaden said:
    > @Jaden please let it go buddy, clearly you can see our player don’t mean any ill will toward anyone. I’m sure you would defend your guild just as hard as the next person. These comments made aren’t out of anger toward any player but more so the situation. We don’t mean any more to NML than any other guild or player and never foster that idea. We are high competition guild for guild wars lol we don’t even care about challenge to be honest. You know some of us and have come to play with us, you know @Lurker isn’t that type of person. He is frustrated and angry like most are so before it continues to get worse all over the thread I ask we just chill and let it figure itself out. Close the thread would help too. 🤷‍♂️ Got to go to work happy challenge day.
    >
    > I don't have a problem with him defending the guild. I have a problem with him calling me a hypocrite, though, and with him insinuating that I don't care enough for my guild.
    >
    > I will try to refrain from further commenting, but it's hard when someone who doesn't even know you attacks you for no good reason whatsoever. I'm not against your guild, why would I be? People I really like are in your guild, someone I consider a friend.
    >
    > So yeah, I'm all for chilling and waiting - hope NG will find a solution that is fair for everyone.

Boy can I relate to your statements here 100%. You didn't deserve that and you deserve better.

Yeah best to just see what NG is going to do since the discussion here is probably not going to be the deciding factor for them.
    xbamfxJaden
  • LurkerLurker Member Posts: 6
    edited February 13
    We Started this challenge with chips on our shoulders because there was a lot of insinuation in the forums that we were cheating from painwalker and some others so yeah to have 2 battles erased on top of that is frustrating and suspicious. So yes the attacks were personal on us before this thread even opened.
    DLHJadenJayZ
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    No harm done here
    We all friends through this community
    Will somebody fu***** close this thread already...damn

Ghos Town time now
    xbamfxbigbeano
    @Lurker i feel it too bro, some people don’t take it serious and that’s fine too. We still have our AoS family and at the end of the day that is my biggest reward for playing this game. Bamf is down but not out bro and neither are you! So we stand and we keep fighting. Army Strong my brother 💪. This is my final forum comment. Good Luck to all with whatever you play.
    SCBMAvshield50dg11786bigbeano
  • dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    We are all good no reason to hate each other over us being annoyed over the mistakes made. 💪🏼 It’s none of the players or guilds faults. We probably should have only taken this to pm. Good luck to you all.
    Jadenvshield50Firekid