K.A.Z. Challenge Event Feb 20th-25th

I'm proposing an idea for a new weekly Challenge mapset that is to be thrown into the mix with the rest. It will be known as the K.A.Z. mapset.

The idea is that @Kaz himself picks 6 of his favorite Challenge maps for the rotation and the condition for completing all maps is to Kill All Zombies (K.A.Z.).

Also consider putting out a new Bruiser weapon: Kaz's Ban Hammer. Weapon does half damage compared to a normal Legendary Bruiser weapon but the attack area of a Normal Attack on the Ban Hammer is the same as a Charge attack circle and traits are:

Silver Lucky, Gold Concussion and Razor.

The Charge Attack is similar to a Warrior Charge Attack with 2 consecutive hits, each for twice the damage of a Normal Attack from the Ban Hammer. Charge Attack radius is the same as the Normal Attack radius.

If the weapon can't happen, please support the mapset idea because several times per year we will be reminded of someone who had such a positive impact for this community. Thanks for your service Kaz, and for putting up with me.
WellyLugazeekdogTroublemakerMortmerdonald6283JoeSmartnilepezDanielBezSmokeandMirrorsDLHStelioJadenOutisShadowWalkertabernacFirekidDanski_461RisJenngZettevshield50TJSTCBRITOxMelxStaryiAndreaSPC_TORRESMystiqueScowleyDBonesTHCrossjimmydawiseMrsScattercushionmack22bigbeanoWahooDawgBuckzzRaven2318xbamfxWinnfieldPhalanx44Katz_Killers18MrLuckyVanemsapaevLargedocroddersJLawbladgierjavajnkieNarnia_Lily_msrebeccaCaptainslayerTatdJdmBWilshuskersoxfanTeenahGeeaafr99Burmeliinisdeb1hdimacharlieAimless1016bababooeyekimhclew

Comments

• SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Love, love, love this idea! What a terrific way to honor and say farewell to someone who will be greatly missed.
    TCBRITOPigBenisBWilsimacharlie
  • xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    Love the idea. Hope this can happen. Well done friend!
    PigBenisBWils
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    Straight up maps ? or will @Kaz pick class bonus also ?
  • JLawJLaw Member Posts: 56
    I must say how kick ass this is!!! @Vane it would be awesome to have shooter damage as bonus. And it would be amazing is @Kaz could pick the weekend event OR have different daily events that week that are his favorite!
    Killing Walkers in the guild Freaky Nudist
    Min 10 xs level (Status Full)
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
  • StHallStHall Member Posts: 72
    @PigBenis Great job! @Kaz @Vane Scout bonus please!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    This is turning into "I dare you to" thing only lasting a whole week hahah 😀

Nice @PigBenis 👌
    PigBenisSPC_TORRESJadenBWils
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Wonder if we can make this even better, run a forum competition to see if anyone can pick the six correct maps. The winner get a speciality weapon (may I suggest the tactical Morgan staff or swift strike
    Spear). If more than one person guesses correctly, the closest to the right order wins in the case of a tie the winners name is to be drawn from a hat? @kaz @vane what do you reckon?
    Deathwish19Jenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    That's a much better idea @pigbenis!
    PigBeniszeekdogekimhclew
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    >:) Wouldn't that be a great farewell present... ;) We would NEVER forget Kaz for sure!

KazGovernator
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    92k gold and 19 million tg 🤔