***IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! COME JOIN THE FUN!***

Sharpen your knives and load your guns! It's that time again. The eh family will be hosting another intraguild challenge! The theme will be Star wars characters. The event will start with the challenge starting April 10th and end with the challenge starting May 1st. It will be a 4 week event.

Anyone interested in participating please DM me here on the forum or email me at [email protected] I will need your email address so I can send an invitation to join us on our slack channel for the event.

Players that have participated in the past or players that are already on our slack channel please message me and let me know that you would like to participate in this event.

Good luck to all the teams and may the best zombie Slayers win.
Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
WellyLugawrinkled_bagand98MystiqueFirekid_Lily_LargeromeoBWilsTHCrossxMelxKilldozer187_TCBRITOaafr99VaneKillergirl

Comments

• tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 326
    Things I will need if you plan to participate...

ING
    Guild
    Camp Level
    Player Level
    Email address
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    What's it about?
    msapaevTimboski
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 246
    Star Wars you say?

🥂🥃🍸
    WahooDawgtinytuna007msapaevKillergirl
    > @tinytuna007 said:
    > Things I will need if you plan to participate...
    >
    > ING
    > Guild
    > Camp Level
    > Player Level
    > Email address

I'll play ... maybe...

I don't know 😊
    @Killdozer187_

We would love to have you join us again! We definitely enjoyed your company during the last one.
    Killdozer187_TCBRITO
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,696
    edited February 24
    I will join 😁 Intraguild is an AWESOME player initiative 😁😁😁
    tinytuna007Killergirl
    > @tinytuna007 said:
    > @Killdozer187_
    >
    > We would love to have you join us again! We definitely enjoyed your company during the last one.

I will Tina if I'm still active when you guys have it. I can't commit quite yet.
    tinytuna007
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    still no one saying what is this about.....
    > @Killdozer187_ said:
    > it's also ran by outstanding people

Aaaawwwww shucks! 😊😊
    wrinkled_bag
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 656
    We have some great players who joined for intraguild already
    tinytuna007Killergirl
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,043
    @Cronus what guild are you in? are you in a top 10 challenge/GW guild? ;)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    BWils
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 957
    @JayZ simply put...No. But I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and we feel like one :-) We share lots of laughs and tears (mostly laughs). Dixon's Place.

You know I was looking for the lol's....

P.S. Please get your challenge videos posted by noon Friday. Between you, @WellyLuga , RINO Dead Stalkers and Rick Connelly I hone my challenge strategies so you really handicap me when you're slow on this.

P.P.S. Thanks to you all who post videos every or most weeks (especially those mentioned above). I love to see others strategies. I don't know RINO or Connelly's forum name so can't tag them. If you do please let them know. I went over 2k last challenge which was grindy for sure but videos certainly helped get me there.
    JenngzeekdogBWilsWellyLuga
  • josly13josly13 Member Posts: 7
    > @tinytuna007 said:
    > Things I will need if you plan to participate...
    >
    > ING
    > Guild
    > Camp Level
    > Player Level
    > Email address

What is ING?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @josly13
    I believe it's a typo and should be IGN - In Game Name
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    tinytuna007BWils
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,434
    Cronus said:

@JayZ simply put...No. But I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and we feel like one :-) We share lots of laughs and tears (mostly laughs). Dixon's Place.

You know I was looking for the lol's....

P.S. Please get your challenge videos posted by noon Friday. Between you, @WellyLuga , RINO Dead Stalkers and Rick Connelly I hone my challenge strategies so you really handicap me when you're slow on this.

P.P.S. Thanks to you all who post videos every or most weeks (especially those mentioned above). I love to see others strategies. I don't know RINO or Connelly's forum name so can't tag them. If you do please let them know. I went over 2k last challenge which was grindy for sure but videos certainly helped get me there.

I've a busy weekend this week so they'll be out extra early sir!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Cronus
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,043
    @Cronus I’m just messing with you. I know you were in it for the LOLs but can’t match your wit. I’m glad you enjoy the vids though! I wish I could get them up faster, but me being a cheap bastard and not wanting to pay for gas, as well as the absurd amount of grind to get to RSL35, as well as having a M-F job, means that you can happily expect my videos on Saturday night ;)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    We will also be needing volunteers to be a team captain. It doesn't matter if you're not familiar with all the players in the eh family because each team captain will have a lieutenant who is familiar with the players of the eh family that will help you with the drafting process.

We had four visiting players in the last challenge that stepped up to the plate to be a team captain. And one of our visiting captains won. So don't be shy!

if you are interested in being a team captain for one of the teams please let me know.
    > @TJS said:
    > @josly13
    > I believe it's a typo and should be IGN - In Game Name

Yes that is correct! Trying to do too many things at once and moving too fast. 😂

Thank you for clarifying.
    TJS
    > @HomieLegacy said:
    > I am hearing a lot of buzz about the possible return of Homie as a captain for this coming intraguild. Will he once again take up this hard and demanding task to add another victory knot to his belt? Excitement is in the air.
    >
    > Even without confirming, the line to join his team is already looking like the line at the movies at opening weekend of a new Star Wars movie (Obviously not counting the last few monstrosities).
    >
    > Whatever happens, on behalf of the Eh family I call on the community to come join the fun for 4 weeks of competition, meeting new people, amusing attempts to trash talk other teams and the eventual crowning of my team as the champions!
    >
    > Cheers!!!
    >
    >
    >

You won before? I can't seem to recall that! 😂😂😂

I think you must be looking at the line to join my team!
    _Lily_
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 39
    Full support for fantastic organised competition! ;)
    _Lily_tinytuna007Killergirl
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,434
    Karajoca said:

Full support for fantastic organised competition! ;)

Captain again this time Joca? :wink:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    We have set a deadline to sign up for participation. Everyone who wants to participate needs to sign up by March 20th. We will need to have time to prepare the draft list once we have everyone's 3-week average and we would like to release the draft list to the team captains at least a week before the draft starts. The draft will start 1 week before the challenge starts.

So anyone who would like to participate please be sure to message me here on the forum or you can message me on the line app. My line ID is tinytuna007 the same as it is here on the forum or you can also email me at [email protected]

Don't miss out on the fun!
    wrinkled_bagBWilsKillergirl
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 543
    Do you need to have the slack app for this? I don't have any space left on my phone for another chat app.