Challenge ranks/leaderboard

I was thinking and I'm struggling to put my guild out there, because there are so many hardcore players (and guilds), which makes it almost impossible for me to really achieve anything. Wouldn't it be a good idea if the challenges were divided into ranks? For example those guilds that get an insane amount of stars will be part of the highest rank. Those ranks will have a specific amount of stars to get into and will appear on the leaderboard as well. This way guilds will be displayed that do well in their own rank and will be more motivated to participate in the challenge/game. I hope that my idea is clear, because I'm terrible at explaining.
bladgier

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,724
    I think all this game needs is on top of what we have, (all time global and local lb) there should be weekly global and local leaderboard as a separate thing. It would reset every week.

This would give a chance of recognition for the players that are not playing long but are scoring little or way more than people on current global 50.

Guilds ranks though, I'm not sure what would work. Perhaps extending the list to 200 or more?
    Not sure if that's possible.
    JustLuna77
  • JustLuna77JustLuna77 Member Posts: 15
    That sounds like a good idea. I'm also not quite sure about what the limit would be, but I meant something like the tier system that is used for the outpost. It would give smaller guilds more recognition as well.