Suspend Guild Wars

Just revert back to beta,add more players to test,and fix this crap!Every two weeks we get the same bugs.
This is truly ridiculous !
TCBRITODrhooanthony172klman1612ADPaqlola_renntShawtStuffKyrusxbamfxGunny_Highway

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    The sad thing is, it worked fine (albeit a little lag time loading) the first war...
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 414
    No more Guild War, cancel this game mode, turn your attention to improving the challenge and maybe the game will go back to the way it was before all this confusion that GW caused.

GW only causes problems and annoyance to players, definitely not fun. It's tiring, and frustrating.
    JackBauerAustin_ShiongLarge
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    And a poo :# ...erm...GW badge
    A badge is always welcome :D
    posthuman
    SCBMA
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,427
    Ahaahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahhaahah
    Killdozer187_xMelxvshield50enigma12
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 391
    edited February 2019
    Yup fuck guild warts. Halved pts when i can't even get off 25 gas in a battle. What's the point of having more gas for less rewards and harder levels?

Lagggggggggggging along on Fischer Price servers lol
    xbamfx
  • xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 19
    I support that. I love GW. Just wish it would work properly.
    TCBRITOromeoBikerPiet
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 60
    A lot of complaining but no specifics. We have all had some glithes in playing GW but as a whole myself and my guild mates enjoy it. I've captured screen shots of things that have gone wrong while I'm in GW, sent to support and have not had it happen again. Seems they've fixed it. Rather than cry about it do something constructive about it. Give support as much info as you can about the glitch and give them a chance to fix and improve. Maybe moderators should get some statistics on the number of players in GW and share with us.
    Infinite_M0nkeySPC_TORRES
    edited February 2019
    > @wrinkled_bag said:
    > Why is it Next Games fault that some players bought a cheap ass android?

Because if I'm getting half the points for rewards what is the point in playing with extra gas for nothing. Not to mention the raised difficulty.
    Nah... I'm all set. I just watched somebody score 1219 and that's my total using 3 KEYS.

So you tell me why i should participate in guild wars....
    NezoPigBenisTimboski
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 771
    > @wrinkled_bag said:

Cheap ass Android owner here with 3 year old phone and I agree. How is it NG's fault? The reality of online gaming is that there will always be different loading times and lag experiences depending on your device and connection.
    My cheap ass Android has the exact same cpu power as an IPhone X
    Nezo
    And I'm not saying to suspend it.

I don't care, I just have no interest in playing it as it is now.
    NezoTimboski
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 60

> @wrinkled_bag said:

Because if I'm getting half the points for rewards what is the point in playing with extra gas for nothing. Not to mention the raised difficulty.

Nah... I'm all set. I just watched somebody score 1219 and that's my total using 3 KEYS.

So you tell me why i should participate in guild wars....

I find it hard to believe android and iphone give different results. I believe the games are running from the same servers. Are you sure its not because your facing a stronger opponent? Harder to complete battles more quickly because of degree of difficulty? Just plain luck?
    Ombra_rossa68SPC_TORRES
  • mags521mags521 Member Posts: 7
    > @TheWizEd said:
    > > @wrinkled_bag said:
    >
    > > Why is it Next Games fault that some players bought a cheap ass android?
    >
    >
    >
    > Because if I'm getting half the points for rewards what is the point in playing with extra gas for nothing. Not to mention the raised difficulty.
    >
    > Nah... I'm all set. I just watched somebody score 1219 and that's my total using 3 KEYS.
    >
    >
    >
    > So you tell me why i should participate in guild wars....
    >
    > I find it hard to believe android and iphone give different results. I believe the games are running from the same servers. Are you sure its not because your facing a stronger opponent? Harder to complete battles more quickly because of degree of difficulty? Just plain luck?

Killdozer can destroy me every week- and I can promise facing 34’s is a non issue for him. 100% difference in android and iOS use.
    NezoSPC_TORRESLarge
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @jjjj4473 Our top scorers, who are in the top 50 in the world, don’t get the scores others get because of their internet speed.
    edited February 2019
    > @mags521 said:
    > > @TheWizEd said:
    > > > @wrinkled_bag said:
    > >
    > > > Why is it Next Games fault that some players bought a cheap ass android?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Because if I'm getting half the points for rewards what is the point in playing with extra gas for nothing. Not to mention the raised difficulty.
    > >
    > > Nah... I'm all set. I just watched somebody score 1219 and that's my total using 3 KEYS.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > So you tell me why i should participate in guild wars....
    > >
    > > I find it hard to believe android and iphone give different results. I believe the games are running from the same servers. Are you sure its not because your facing a stronger opponent? Harder to complete battles more quickly because of degree of difficulty? Just plain luck?
    >
    > Killdozer can destroy me every week- and I can promise facing 34’s is a non issue for him. 100% difference in android and iOS use.

@mags521

love ya Sista 💪

And you're a great player yourself and don't ever think that you're not 😊
    mags521Timboski
    Love you too bro- but- we both know you kick my ass!
    Anyone want to question 1200 in a Gw?
    I do
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Well, on one war yesterday I played flat out from start to finish on Samsung S8 with virtually the same team (so no switching downtime) and got 640ish. Later the same day I did the same and got 500 so there is an element of mission luck and map content to deal with. It's quite a leap from that to 1200 though and even if I got all the easy missions and favourable maps I could... I don't think I'd clear much over 800.
    TheWizEd
  • jjjj4473jjjj4473 Member Posts: 20
    enigma12 Posts: 238
    February 24
    @jjjj4473 Our top scorers, who are in the top 50 in the world, don’t get the scores others get because of their internet speed

I have 100 mbps fiber internet connection
  • BodBod Member Posts: 111
    I use to buy the odd bundle or booster but since GW started I'm having to spend more and more money on gold to heal so I can contribute to my guild at least in challenge you can play at your own pace if this keeps up I may have to find a guild that doesn't participate in GW
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    jester said:

But, it's been explained to me as such: The game was originally created on ios. Rather than create all new code, they used another program to convert it to the Android platform. That other program runs on every turn on every mission on Android devices. That other program naturally slows down the performance of Android devices, no matter how great of a device or internet connection you have. We just never really noticed or cared before gw.

I'm sure there's a thread that explains this, but is it possible to save game on Android and continue on iOS? Very much looks like you can't (as save to Google Play) but I thought I'd check.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DrUnpleasant

Yes you can transfer your game from Android to ios or reverse.

Info in this thread;
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/2904/device-linking-ios-android
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DrUnpleasantromeo