Gear sharing with guild.

RuhRuh Member Posts: 20
It would be very nice and handy if we could exchange gear with guild members, I got a lot of gear I outgrew by level and my gf could really use some of the weapons I still have.
Just an idea tho.
T_12KingMP

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Sadly I don't think it will happen
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    1RisJenng
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    i would agree dont think it will. althou the thought is great ng would lose money because an higher player could have an equipment a lower player needs so the lower player wouldnt have to spend any money or tgs to get it...
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Guild:The Kingdom Com
    Guild: The Kingdom Com
    Walkerballz
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,051
    I hope it never happens...... Only because I'm super selfish like that...... I would be bummed to have to have awkward conversations with my friends lol
    enigma12MrLuckyScowley
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 28
    I'm way out of date to respond here but I think this would be an awesome addition to the game. I confess that I am impatient and will spend real money to upgrade my gear. Others in my Guild choose not to spend nd will happily wait until they have accumulated the resources to upgrade their gear. I don't think it would make any difference to NG's income. Those who want to spend will continue to do so. Those who choose not to spend become disadvantaged and fall further behind in the game. I feel that as I paid for the gear that I should be entitled to use it as I see fit. I don't get anywhere near the resources that I had to input to upgrade in return when I discard the item. Why not let other Guild members enjoy the benefit of a piece of equipment that I no longer use? More often than not they weren't going to purchase it anyway and gives them an opportunity to advance in the game. Let's face it, no one is going to be giving away premium equipment.
    Katz_Killers18
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,051

@Callas is way more thoughtful than I. 😁 glad to see I haven’t grown as a person in 2 years lol
    MystiqueSCBMAMrLuckyCallas