THANKS for the AWESOME CRATES!!!

Why are we being rewarded with this garbage for battling past L30? I know I'm not alone in recieving these wonderful treasures a majority of the time! I'm going to guess there is not one L70 player that would want any item lower than 4 star. I would think that the rewards for pushing further would get better ... guess not. :#
JenngSCBMABWilsJadenpsychwolfGovernatorSPC_TORRESmongo_nine_one_oneTHCross

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    If the current distribution of gear in bronze and silver crates has to be this way in order for gold crates to be only epic/legendary, I'm fine with it.
    I figure the alternative is bronze crates have a chance at 1, 2, or 3 star gear; silver has a chance of 2, 3, and 4 star gear; and gold crates can be 3, 4, and 5 star gear. But then everyone (including myself) would be up in arms about getting 3* gear in gold crates again.
    MrLucky
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    The garbage gear was put in to replace supply rewards that are totally useless to those at player level 70.

The thinking is that xp from scrapped garbage gear is better than adding to a full supply bar.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    JenngMrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 74
    Whine, whine, whine. Get a life.
    MrLuckyvshield50bigbeanodonald6283WellyLugaGovernatorromeo
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 74
    > @Mystique said:
    > > @Infinite_M0nkey said:
    > > Whine, whine, whine. Get a life.
    >
    > I absolutely love all the positive people on the forum :grimace:

And so you should - almost everyone is trying to contribute meaningfully, even when they complain. I read, I learn, I very rarely comment. However, some posts are such self-pitying nonsense that I can't help responding.
    If you want to defend a pointless whiny post, go ahead. Won't stop me grumbling about it.
    Hope that clarifies my opinion - though frankly, I thought my original 6-word post was much better. 😁
    MrLuckyvshield50