BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Guild Alliance - search #cdc - Always willing to accept new players.

Comments

• dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    We currently have openings in;
    Bodies Drop 150☆ minimum
    Dulin Gang 400☆minimum
    Cards n Crabs 10 X Player Level minimum
    If you are needing a guild to finish up the challenge with you can put #cdc in the guild search, this will bring up a list of the 9 guilds in our family, then choose the guild that best suits you.
    If you have any questions I'm on the forum @dulinquarters or you can also reach me through the Line app, my ID is hldulin
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    What do you want? We have it all here! Just let us know. This family has been around since the start of the game, we have a guild for players of every level and every level of competitiveness.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    Looking for a great group of players?
    Yeah!! You found us!!
    It time for you to pick the guild best suited for your playing style;
    Bodies Drop 150☆minimum 1 opening
    Zombie Breath 200☆minimum
    Pocker n PorkChops 300☆minimum
    Dulin Gang 400☆minimum 2 openings
    Bedlam 500☆minimum
    Cards n Crabs 10 X player level 4 openings
    Looney Bin 750☆minimum 1 opening
    BlackJacknBeef 800☆minimum
    Asylum 1000☆minimum
    To join, simply serch #cdc, this will show you a list of our guilds & if the opening is still available
    If you have questions or need help deciding which guild to join you can reach me on Line, my ID is hldulin, as well as here on the forum @dulinquarters
    abrahamaniac
  • kallorkallor Member Posts: 30
    One spot open in bedlam join now in time for upcoming wars.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Bump.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    woot!
    We have 2 openings in Dulin Gang with a 400☆ minimum. There are 9 guilds in the family with minimums starting at 150☆s & going up to 1000☆. We have a few family chats & individual guild chats through the Line app. The individual guild chats will be very helpful during the guild wars for players to post days & hours they can definitely play, the amount of space required to achieve this is just not available in the game chat. The family is also starting a Player Challenge, this gives each player the opportunity to challenge for a spot in the guild with the next highest minimum, if the challanger scores higher than the bottom score in the guild they challenged for a spot the trade places. This should promote some friendly competition within the family.
    If you are interested in joining with the BlackJacknBeef/Asylum family or have any questions you can reach me on the forum @dulinquarters or on the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    To join place #cdc in the guild search tab, this will list the guilds in the family, then choose Dulin Gang
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    Bump
    We currently have a few openings in our family of guilds
    BlackJacknBeef 800 minimum 2 openings
    Looney Bin 750 minimum 1 opening
    Dulin Gang 400 minimum 1 opening
    Cards n Crabs 10 X player level 1 opening
    To join you can serch using #cdc, this will list the guilds in the family then choose from the list the guild that fits you best
    Keep in mind that after you play a challange with the family you can challenge for a spot in the guild with a minimum higher than the one you started in.
    We currently have 9 guilds with minimums of; 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 750, 800, 1000, & 10 X player level
    Wishing everyone a great first weekend in 2019!!
    ads888SgtSalami
    We just had another one of our guilds reach 1 million challenge ☆s!!
    I want to say thank you to all the players in Bodies Drop, both past & present, who have helped reach this mark!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    ccmSgtSalami
    Bump
    Bump
    Looking for a new home?
    Send me your scores & tell me what minimum you are looking for & Ill get you set up in one of our guilds. Minimumso starting at 150 & gowing up to 1000.
    On Line my ID is hldulin
    On the forum @dulinquarters
  • fartacus17fartacus17 Member Posts: 31
    I have a solid guild of 13 players. Most get between 400-600 stars or over weekly
    Maybe we can combine with one of your guilds
    DLHSgtSalami
    Bump
    Drop in for a visit. You won't regret it. <3
    Bump
    Dulin Gang is currently going Under Construction
    Our construction project is to find new players that are wanting to play Both the Challenges & the Guild Wars so we can replace our current players who do not want to play the Guild Wars
    If you have a few players that want to play the GW but the majority Do Not I would like to work out a player trade with you
    Dulin Gang currently has a 400☆ minimum, we have been averaging 600-650☆ per player. We also have a chat room using the Line app
    If you are interested in joining with Dulin Gang or arranging a player trade I'm on the forum @dulinquarters To contact me using Line my ID is hldulin
    To join serch #cdc this will bring up a list of the guilds in our alliance then choose Dulin Gang
    SgtSalami
    Bump
    There's still time to join if you're interested in having some fun with a great family feeling. <3
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    The Asylum family has been around for a long time. Although our original founders have moved on we are still strong. Our original flagship guild just broke 3 million stars this week. If you are looking for a stable environment with friendly knowledgeable players hit us up. You won’t regret it.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    ccm
    Happy Good Friday!
    HAPPY EASTER!
  • JudithGJudithG Member Posts: 4
    edited April 22
    Hi kids. Saw Asylum was at 19, just put in a request. One weeks visit. (Arti) :p
    DLHSgtSalami
    Bump
    TGIF <3
    Bump
    Happy Friday!
    There's still time to stop by and check us out before the next challenge. Several guilds in the family to choose from so I'm sure we can find something to fit your needs and play style. If you're interested just send me a message or find me on the line app. My ID is ccmiskelly. In the meantime happy hunting. <3