Bundle gripes

Am I the only one frustrated with seeing the Governor's Assault Rifle in the prison bundle? As opposed to this?:
onesoulLieutenantMarsh

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 249
    Why not put the Governor's Assault Rifle in a "Woodbury Bundle" and include the Woodbury Rifle (green SKS lookalike), Mearl' s Pistol, and this:
    LieutenantMarsh
    Reconfigure the Savior Bundle to include these items:

LieutenantMarsh
    Or.... reconfigure the Alexandria Bundle to include these:

imacharlieLieutenantMarsh
    edited February 25
    Aw c'mon....surely at least one person besides yours truly is dying to see this bad boy (except replace Critical Chance with Concussion) in place of the Governor's Steyr AUG:

edited February 25
    And I know I'm not alone in the notion of an change to the Alexandria Bundle.....
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    I want to JSS you but i can't because of your forum name.

It's one of my favorites 🤣🤣🤣
    MudMoccasinbigbeanozeekdogBWils

I want to JSS you but i can't because of your forum name.

It's one of my favorites 🤣🤣🤣

Why thank you, sir... Yours is quite awesome as well!!!!!
    Killdozer187_
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,056
    Give me a rifle with gold destructive/charging and silver lethal and I’m a buyer. Everything above.....ummmm no.
    MudMoccasin
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    People still buy bundles they aren’t melee?
    tabernacKilldozer187_crambert_necbigbeano
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @andy75 said:
    > People still buy bundles they aren’t melee?

quite a few are still buying non razor too buddy. I think non razor should be removed from all melee bundles to avoid confusion and refunds tbh
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    Yeah for real, all of those melee weapons are pure garbage. Most of the ranged ones are trash too. Assault rifle with spread and lethal is okay, but the more damage/smaller area one is just dumb. Use a hunter instead at that point.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    msapaevxbamfx
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    The crow bar is a bruiser weapon with swift strike, would buy that in a heart beat
    MudMoccasinbigbeanoMFJigsaw
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited February 27
    I must say I miss heaths Swift crowbar, which I believe only had one showing for one season, but with punish & retaliate combo it’s now pointless. I also don’t miss ricks prison riffle (extra damage, smaller spread), we have the light machine gun for that which is best of both worlds minus stun> @MudMoccasin said:
    > Or.... reconfigure the Alexandria Bundle to include these:

What I miss are the katana’s with gold arcs that had different arc shapes, such as the

JANAI KATANA!!! Give me that with some razor, or tactical plz!

(I can’t remember the name of the other sword that had a different attack motion, I just know it wasn’t the sensei sword)
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    afroponix said:

(I can’t remember the name of the other sword that had a different attack motion, I just know it wasn’t the sensei sword)

You mean this?:

romeoafroponix
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734

afroponix said:

You mean this?:

Is the "Arc to the Left" a tactical thing with the attack motion or is it just a visual thing?
    romeo
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 200
    How about Jesus' magical sticky stick???? :open_mouth:
    Member LegionOfDoom
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 282
    If his stick is sticky, no thank you
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    > @tabernac said:
    > JANAI KATANA!!! Give me that with some razor, or tactical plz!
    >
    >
    >
    > (I can’t remember the name of the other sword that had a different attack motion, I just know it wasn’t the sensei sword)
    >
    > You mean this?:
    >
    >
    >
    > Is the "Arc to the Left" a tactical thing with the attack motion or is it just a visual thing?

It wasn’t visual at all, it changed where the empty spot was that wasn’t getting attacked in the arc...found it quite useful..I mean it makes sense to have the spot lacking attack to be behind you some times..seeing as that’s the direction you come from
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    tabernac