Distance Mode Scheduling Discussion & Poll

13»

Comments

• MacVMacV Member Posts: 139
    Your own idea for scheduling it, please mention it in the thread!
    Same as @Jaden . 1) Distance from Monday (or Tuesday) to Sunday - one free reset (so 2 playable for free like now), two resets for gold (same as now)...
    This makes it easy to play whenever you have time.
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
    Vaneromeo
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    2 Distances per week, each 24 hours long, one on Monday, one on Tuesday
    1 distance per week you lose out on those rewards. Just play one distance per week. Lol 😂 not take it away from everyone
    ShadowWalkerVane
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Why not having two Distance runs "available" for the whole week ?
    So every Tuesday the Distance version is changed.
    The user can start it whenever he wants, when it is started then the usual 24h to finish it.
    After that the user can decide when he wants to run the next one with 24h finish.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    romeoGovernatorjimmorrison369
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    @Jaden ‘s option with additional comments below.

> @Jaden said:
    > I would really love to see changes in both challenge and Distance - I can't keep up anymore, to be honest. And needing to play both to a certain level to be able to make the best out of GW is starting to burn me out.
    >
    > 1) Distance from Monday (or Tuesday) to Sunday - one free reset (so 2 playable for free like now), two resets for gold (same as now)...
    >
    > 2) Same as above but just 1 Distance and 1 reset for gold - rewards increased
    >
    > Especially GW gas would need to be increased or what we would otherwise miss out on would need to be provided somewhere else/through other means (not monetary ones/gold) - that would be quite helpful and something I would prefer.
    >
    > I started spending some money on the game because I enjoy GW so much - even with the bugs - but really, it's starting to wear me out.
    >
    > Also, I would love to see this on every week, not just the GW week - so there will be one week that will be somewhat more "relaxing".

Totally agree, open it up so people can play when they can and play two times for free, and reset two times for gold.

I’m guessing this option could strain servers but put the money up to upgrade and debug, NG...and don’t use us players as beta testers. I think a majority of my guild is behind this option.

For the GOOD of NML, and NG, (with struggling finances going on for NG, get it together and stop limiting game play.) People have jobs and chores and can’t be on here at your set times to participate in what they want to participate in at your schedule, I’ve seen too many long term players leave or take breaks and I’m sure you have noticed as well
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • oldTomDSoldTomDS Member Posts: 15
    Distance twice per week is fine. But move it to Tuesday Friday. That way we have the chance to get GW gas before it starts instead of during.

Thise that have RL obligations during the weekend have to pick and choose what events to play.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 484
    edited February 2019
    1 Distance per week, 48 hours long, from Monday to Wednesday
    2x per week is pointless.

What does this change since it already runs 2x per week?

Run it 1 time, for 48 hours from Monday -Weds and dbl the rewards.

Simple.
    TCBRITOmaku11JayZMFJigsaw
  • VialVial Member Posts: 1
    1 Distance per week, 48 hours long, from Monday to Wednesday
    One distance a week and doubled/better rewards (legendary fragments at the end of the distance) would be a great thing !
    VaneTCBRITOromeo