Discussion: Announcing New Changes in No Man's Land!

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 203

Comments

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 117
    Does that mean that i dont have to buy all weapons again🤔
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,722
    edited March 5
    Oops...
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    This is simply fantastic.

Thanks @Shteevie @Vane!
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOromeoaafr99
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,771
    Heyyyy nice, good times!
    Pandreqromeo
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 156
    Now this is an update I am looking forward to. I love the equipment upgrade tokens!! It’s awesome to know all those spears and Staffs I bought won’t end up useless.
    PandreqromeoMFJigsaw
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,025
    Tears from all of the players who deleted the Summer RPG or equipment they had purchased because it only maxed out at L27 in 3...2...1...

So what will be the availability of these tokens? Distance/Challenge rewards? Post mission crates? Daily Rewards? Available for TG? Hopefully they aren't ONLY available for gold because that is basically spending money to upgrade them, even though a full purchase isn't required.
    Black Labs Matter.
    1RisMFJigsawUrbanjesusenigma12
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    LOOK at my signature and smile ;)
    imacharlieRenopwns
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    I expect a small nominal fee for upgrade tokens in the $$ shop, and some awarded in special events?

I'm using mine on my winter Bow too. It's too much good.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoMFJigsawRenopwns
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,025
    As you can see from the picture above, @General_Pain was so hyped he actually PUT his shirt on!
    Black Labs Matter.
    General_Pain1RisJadenRenopwns
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Ok guys

I think we need to wake up and realize this is a splendid April's Fools carefully planned out by @Vane as this is too good to be true.

And as you can see I did put a shirt on so this definitely isn't right
    Deathwish19Renopwns
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 65
    Upgrade token only for newly acquired Spring Quest items, or did I read it wrong?
    > @General_Pain said:
    > Ok guys
    >
    > I think we need to wake up and realize this is a splendid April's Fools carefully planned out by @Vane as this is too good to be true.
    >
    > And as you can see I did put a shirt on so this definitely isn't right

On an unrelated topic, did you apply for Community Manager? Did you interview with a shirt on or off? Lol
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 73
    Love it all but will reserve full judgement till we see more.

So Much nerfed, etc tilll we know exactly what it does, and the costs I’ll hold the party back

1Risvshield50
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 988
    Yeah don't get too excited yet, gang. Hopefully NG will be smart and not make it pay-only or like legendary badge frags (ie unicorns).

@Vane Any clues as to reward changes for Distance? We'll essentially be getting 1 less per week (unless we pay gold, then it's TWO less per week) -- so does that mean Rewards will be evenly doubled? At least GW gas and tokens, I would hope!!

Will these changes also be taken into consideration for the Spring Quest? Most of these (Summer, Winter) have relied on x2 Distance per week, and in most cases the top 4-5 rewards required a Distance reset or 20 =\ I hope this isn't a grab for more cash so people are forced to reset every week to get any decent rewards...
    > @General_Quatre said:
    > Yeah don't get too excited yet, gang. Hopefully NG will be smart and not make it pay-only or like legendary badge frags (ie unicorns).
    >
    > @Vane Any clues as to reward changes for Distance? We'll essentially be getting 1 less per week (unless we pay gold, then it's TWO less per week) -- so does that mean Rewards will be evenly doubled? At least GW gas and tokens, I would hope!!
    >
    > Will these changes also be taken into consideration for the Spring Quest? Most of these (Summer, Winter) have relied on x2 Distance per week, and in most cases the top 4-5 rewards required a Distance reset or 20 =\ I hope this isn't a grab for more cash so people are forced to reset every week to get any decent rewards...

I have to say. I am impressed with you a bit PainWalker. How do I resubscribe to your channel?

And yes I agree with him...
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Thank you NG for keeping the game interesting and fun!
    JenngromeoRenopwns
  • KucciKucci Member Posts: 1
    What about bought weapons? I JUST bought a bundle last week including 3 weapons. In less then 2 month they will be old and with only 1 token i just bought a bundle of crap. (These new token won’t be cheaper as new weapons)