Official: Round Passes Missing this week's Challenge

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
Due to a technical error, the Round Passes for this week's Challenge, did not activate from the previous week.

The sad news is that Round Passes cannot be recovered anymore, unfortunately. We sincerely apologize for this issue to all of our players, as this is a serious mistake on our part.

As a matter of apology and to help players with recovering the Round Passes for the next week, we are providing 5-day Gas Booster and 5-day Double XP Booster to everyone affected. Also, 5 seconds upgrade event for both Equipment and Survivors and Heroes will be enabled until the end of the current Challenge (March 11th).

Round Passes gained this week will work normally for the next week's Challenge.
AndreaTheKing1Risrebecca38341884SCBMASPC_TORRESShadowWalkerpsychwolfFOExavier76J_LawGovernatorJenngbladgierDeathwish19RenopwnsCarl_s_HatNezoanthony172kiwinz7MrLuckyMaverick1969

Comments

• DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 77
    5 day gas and double xp as bundle at 16,99 €???
    JiltedProphetromeo
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    edited March 6
    Drhoo said:

5 day gas and double xp as bundle at 16,99 €???

This bundle was removed due to this issue with Round Passes, @Drhoo. Now both boosters are available to everyone for the rest of the week to claim.
    J_Law
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 77
    @vane, just appeared on bundles, thx;)
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    The compensation might seem good but we could do with 5s survivor training to go with it. Otherwise xp will be lost.
    PandreqGovernatorzeekdog
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller Member Posts: 92
    Just came here to post this ^^^
    PandreqJ_LawGovernator
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    @Vane this mean that round passes bug is fixed or are we all starting at lv. 18?
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
    J_Law
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    5 separate 24hr booster would be a better choice of compensation I think. Not many will have time to fully or efficiently utilise the 5 days booster.
    PigBenisMystiqueMFJigsawJ_Law
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Thanks but, we will just run out of storage.
    MFJigsawJ_LawGovernator
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 30
    Abit gutted as I just hit my all time PB score on the last challenge and would have had 9 round passes for this week's challenge but double XP and gas for 5 days seems more than a fair compensation for that...cheers for that.
    J_LawDeathwish19
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 658
    Having used last weeks compo to do my challenge I'd saved up 574 cas of gas (after doing distance and season missions) and now this.
    Glad to lose 7 round passes. After the next 5 days I'll have plenty of gas in the tank for this new event.
    Please NG keep stuffing up and giving compo.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    J_LawGovernatorCarl_s_Hat
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Id rather get 5s survivor training again. How about both?
    TheCrabJ_LawMFJigsawromeo
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    At what point do we as players quit giving this game the benefit of the doubt as it pertains to the constant bugs/issues?

J_Law
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 209
    @Vane , Please update the equipment in 5 seconds!
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    romeo
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    > @JayZ said:
    > Extend the challenge a day or
    > two to give us more time...

That is indeed very good idea. Extending this week's challenge to last for two weeks.
    TCBRITOMFJigsawJ_Law
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Honestly I think this might be my last challenge week.

Too many issues over the past year and I've lost faith in NG's ability to actually manage this game. My few hundred dollars may not make a differene but cant deal with this any longer, and its not just the issue this week. Cya Guys.
    J_Lawpsychwolfromeo
  • Mak31Mak31 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 6
    Thanks for adding the 5 sec upgrade time 👍
    TCBRITODeathwish19Tripodromeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    So we need to play a lot longer on challenge this week eh? Good job it's not a GW weekend then eh?

Oh.
    J_LawTCBRITOxbamfx
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    edited March 6
    Edit: Nevermind...rounds count toward RP calculations whether a player had to play them of if they were skipped using prior week RP.
    Black Labs Matter.
    J_Law
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    @Kaz what are you doing this week buddy? Anything exciting?

Want to log into my game and play it from 18 rsl to 36 for me. Yeti ate my phone like in the Jack Links commercial and i need somebody to get these stars for me.
    J_Law