Tara Traits Not Working in Challenges

Dru2522Dru2522 Member Posts: 5
Why don’t Tara’s Healing properties work in the Challenges? Say you are “Bruised,” there is no way to Heal from this and still achieve 3-stars. Why? This works everywhere else. Is this a bug?
Crazyhegs

Best Answers

Answers

• KratosKratos Member Posts: 294
    It doesn't work that way anywhere else. Her trait will increase your green / red health bar some (but not from red to green). But once you are bruised it will stay as a 2 star mission. Basically helps you stay alive just a little bit longer to finish the map.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    JenngDru2522
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    You get the third star for “taking no injury”. If you get bruised then use Tara to heal, you don’t qualify - you have taken an injury but then healed it
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    JenngDru2522
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    Tara's Leader Trait and injuries after missions
    Using Tara's leader trait, Healing Charge, your survivors regain x% of health when using their charge attacks. They find that inner burst of strength to survive when everything seems hopeless.

If your survivors get injured during a mission, they still need to rest up in the Hospital afterwards even if Tara's leader trait heals them back to to health.

Similarly, Healing Charge doesn't cancel out any injuries that affect your Quest or Challenge star requirements.

Note: If your survivor goes down into the red health bar, Tara’s trait can’t heal them back up to the green health bar.

source

JenngDru2522
  • Dru2522Dru2522 Member Posts: 5
    Actually, Kratos, Tara’s trait does heal you in The Distance, and during any other Mission except Challenges. That is what makes this so confusing to me.

Zbot- thank you very much for your explanation. I guess I just don’t understand why she can heal a “Bruised” Hero back to 100% Health in The Distance, in War Battles and in other Missions, but not in Challenges. This doesn’t seem correct. Why does every other Hero’s trait work but not Tara’s during Challenges? I am not talking something major, I am talking a Bruised Hero, can heal back to 100% in every instance in the game BUT Challenges.
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    @Dru2522 - I think it is correct. Tara can heal a “bruised” hero back to 100% health in all game modes (unless they have gone into the red health bar). But if this happens in the challenge, you would still only get two stars as you had been bruised so had taken an injury. At least that’s the way I understand it
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind