Happy to see my token to upgrade post council weapons a level will be implemented..

Yes, send you’re “oh so you’re taking credit for this, liar” responses. I know a lot of people had this idea but I fleshed it out here over a year ago.

In this post here; March, 2017 https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23978/a-system-to-buy-a-token-to-bump-upgraded-special-weapons-that-can-only-be-bought-from-lvl23-lvl24#latest

You’re welcome.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
MrLuckyjimmorrison369MFJigsawromeoKilldozer187_JenngShadowWalkerBill_ZRT

Comments

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited March 2019
    rchap said:

Don't really see the relevance to your post and today's announcements. Many people have suggested this, not just you.

I honestly feel NG does listen to its player base, and I think that is especially evident this weekend. But, I cannot guess why they would listen to you above others.

Dont hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

the relevance of the update and my suggestion post or others would be no less significant than the relevance of a caterpillar to a butterfly. I wont pat myself on the back too hard.

I just had rotator cuff surgery.

Honestly thought, i dare anyone to find the post that suggested this idea over 2 years ago...just saying.

:wink:
    Killdozer187_JenngShadowWalkerflyingcowkingBill_ZRT
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 536
    You're taking credit for like 3/4 of the player base now?

My friend needs to show up with the Oy Vey GIF 🤦‍♂️
    JenngKyrus
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    afroponix said:

Yes, send you’re “oh so you’re taking credit for this, liar” responses. I know a lot of people had this idea but I fleshed it out here over a year ago.

YOUR*
    JenngflyingcowkingKyrusGovernator
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    What kind of reactions were you expecting to get with a post like this?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    mongo_nine_one_oneDanski_46
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    I so luv this Board...

I would be more impressed, if those who are pleased with themselves ( who’s suggestions, are finally acted upon by NextGames) could tell me “ why “ it took NextGames so long, to implement their suggestions...

( hint... this is a business, not a fun game, for NextGames... )

Sheesh...
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    edited March 2019
    I’m sure it was all you man lmao, NOT
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,977
    When they finally do a gear swap upgrade I’ll be claiming that! Think it was one of my first posts when I joined the forum!
    SPC_TORRESJaden
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    What can I say, I get bored on the board sometimes
    NerfZone187