My distance isn't restarting

I reset it, and it hasn't restarted and the pay to reset button is gone. Is this a bug?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,111
    @nipular did you select which distance difficulty after the reset?
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    > @zbot said:
    > @nipular did you select which distance difficulty after the reset?

I reset the thing, played it a second time last night before the normal reset and its now still stuck where i was before. On 15/21 and i cant reset it
    @nipular you only get 1 reset per week.
    I thought it was reset every day this week?
    romeo
    @nipular nope it’s only 1 restart per week

source

Distance Changes

This week, thanks to a lot of great feedback from our playerbase, we are changing the schedule and rewards of the Distance mode.

What is going to change:
    - The Distance will now be running for the whole week
    - The Distance will have 1x free run per week and 1x paid restart per week
    - The Distance will have improved and more streamlined rewards, due to those changes

How is it going to happen? There will be several stages how it is going to be implemented:
    - On Wednesday (March 6th) the Distance will start together with the Challenge
    - This round of the Distance will be running until Monday, March 11th, ending together with the Challenge at 13:00 UTC
    - Then, there will be an hour break until the next Distance run (it will start at 14:00 UTC, Monday, March 11th)
    - From that moment on, the Distance will run from Monday to Monday, with an hour break between each run

Due to the fact that this week's Distance is starting at the same time as the Challenge, the gas cost of playing Distance missions is reduced from 4 to 1 for the rest of the week.
    nipularromeo
    Oh right, my mistake then
    romeo