Discussion: Announcing New Changes in No Man's Land!

Comments

• WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 106
    New Council Upgrade will be available within 4-5 weeks in No Man's Land together with 3.2 Update
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 195
    3.2 doesnt come out for 4 or 5 weeks...todays update is just a 3.1.x
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
  • RissaRissa Member Posts: 46
    So, I used to be able to play the Distance 2 × per week. Now I have to pay $400 gold to play 2 × per week. I do NOT see that the rewards have "improved" to be more than double than what they were. So how is fewer rewards without paying for them an "improvement"?
    TCBRITOFirekidromeoDrhooxbamfxTatdJdmJayZ
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 267
    $400? What country are you in!
    JenngDanski_46SCBMATatdJdm
  • LibrenferLibrenfer Member Posts: 9
    What the reason for having just one free run per week on the Distance now ??
    And will we eventually have radios as rewards when just watching adds ?
    Rissaromeo
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 124
    Looking forward to the upgrade. I don't that's every happened before...
    Thanks for soliciting player ideas and feedback and making the plaing experience better. I think these changes are spot-on.
    MacV (Guts and Glory)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
    @rws I'm in the beautiful USA! $400 gold to restart.
    suzequeueRWSromeoTatdJdm
    @SCBMA I'm sorry that you are unaware of different measures if currency in different nations. The $ is to measure money in the USA. Pesos, Euros, etc all have different symbols. As the question was directed to my wonderful nation, I used the correct symbol. Sorry if that was above your head. Not sorry.
    MystiqueromeoSCBMAwrinkled_bagJadenDrhooJ_LawGovernatorTatdJdm
    So this thread is about the use of a $ symbol? Hope ya'll revisit the rules and don't get banned. I was commenting about the Distance restart costs. An on topic discussion.
    J_LawGovernatorTatdJdm
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 291
    In my country it costs £400 gold and by today's exchange rate that's $526.88. So I'm getting even more gypped.
    Deathwish19
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 63
    If you think the upgrade token will be distributed for free as a reward, you are sadly mistaken. The economics of it dictate that this will be a paid for feature
    Probably less than buying a new weapon, but not much less. This is pretty basic economics, and last I checked, NG isn"t running a charity. Sorry to throw cold water on it, but people need to be realistic about what will happen. Probably $5 or $10:for the token. Something in that range. Probably give you the first one free to induce you to buy more.
    Danski_46romeo1RisPigBenisbigbeano
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 25
    Game error not having had the passes? And because according to the stars there were players who started at different levels? Obviously the highest levels will be affected by all rounds of two, as players were hurt from level 19 to 21 when it went up from 27 to 32. I overcame the anger of spending three or four rounds that some and teber fewer stars. Would appreciate that once I write a question or discrepancy, I receive a response. Thank you
  • snowravensnowraven Member Posts: 5
    Now, if we have only one free distance per week, let us be able to check all rewards BEFORE we choose normal or hard mode. I can't complete hard distance (scene 15 is my current deadwall), so l always play normal one on Tuesday . If l don't need those 20-21 scenes tokens that much - ok, l can play hard mode on Saturday. That's how it was. For now l have no option to choose properly without restart. This is unfair situation.
  • snowravensnowraven Member Posts: 5
    Is it always the same heroes tokens for everyone ? Every week ? Anyway, there is still should be an option to check this information in game directly.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @rchap said:
    > If you think the upgrade token will be distributed for free as a reward, you are sadly mistaken. The economics of it dictate that this will be a paid for feature
    > Probably less than buying a new weapon, but not much less. This is pretty basic economics, and last I checked, NG isn"t running a charity. Sorry to throw cold water on it, but people need to be realistic about what will happen. Probably $5 or $10:for the token. Something in that range. Probably give you the first one free to induce you

Next Games can't afford to keep killing whales. Global warming is real, no hoax.

And the 1% is hot right now with all of these fuckups LOL
    xbamfxGovernatorromeo
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 119
    from announcement:
    The Distance will have 1x free run per week and 1x paid restart per week
    why i cant restart for free? it says 400 gold :O
    romeoDrhoo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    ShayHa said:

from announcement:
    The Distance will have 1x free run per week and 1x paid restart per week
    why i cant restart for free? it says 400 gold :O

You can play it once for free, the first time.
    Restart cost gold. That's what they mean...
    tabernacTCBRITOromeo
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Is New Carol a fact or just speculation? haha