missing guild wars points

ScottieScottie Member Posts: 75
During our last guild war our best players points were not added to the guild's total he did receive his shop reward points. Which may have resulted in us losing our unbeaten record of 14 straight wins!
Also, 2 of our guild members didn't receive any keys on the 1st day of the 3rd war

Comments

• VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    @Scottie , I am sorry to hear that it happened to your guildmates :( what is your guild name, and the names of people affected?

Also, please tell your guildmates to check if they have the latest version of the game! It could also be a possible reason of that.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    edited March 9
    @Vane We have had the same problems with not getting points and our guild uses line app for communication and all our guild have the latest update.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    Walkerslayer82
    One important thing - please make sure that the client is updated to the latest version for the members whose Victory Points are not registering during a battle (the latest version is 3.1.5.4). If it does happen with the latest version of the client still, please let me know.
  • fishyfishy Member Posts: 23
    Vane said:

@Scottie , I am sorry to hear that it happened to your guildmates :( what is your guild name, and the names of people affected?

Also, please tell your guildmates to check if they have the latest version of the game! It could also be a possible reason of that.

@Vane I am the guilty party in Scotties guild, Dead Unlucky. Running latest update on android device. Battle before this problem one, I was disconnected during the last few minutes, which I suspect has contributed to the issue with no guild points, locked in mission etc. Love to get my key back! :-)

First time really had any problem with guild wars!
    fishy said:

Vane said:

@Vane I am the guilty party in Scotties guild, Dead Unlucky. Running latest update on android device. Battle before this problem one, I was disconnected during the last few minutes, which I suspect has contributed to the issue with no guild points, locked in mission etc. Love to get my key back! :-)

First time really had any problem with guild wars!
    Thanks for the report, fishy! I've sent you a PM with more details!
  • Walkerslayer82Walkerslayer82 Member Posts: 33
    @Vane One important thing - please make sure that the client is updated to the latest version for the members whose Victory Points are not registering during a battle (the latest version is 3.1.5.4). If it does happen with the latest version of the client still, please let me know.

For us at externals its been happening in every war different players and we are all updated
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 75
    @vane,
    I'm afraid the same problem occurred again involving the same player (Salmon from the guild Dead Unlucky) I believe he is running on the latest updated version of the game
  • ChilidawgChilidawg Member Posts: 58
    I just lost points and 1 key after my second battle of the day. I was playing for about 20 minutes and checked my score. It was still at 0 after clearing 10 to 15 maps. Closed the game and restarted the game, it took another key when I rejoined the battle.
    Zette
  • Mirco73Mirco73 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 10
    In Sopravvissuti the same problem for Scott and VxVendetta.....
    edited March 10
    That was the same battle I was in. I believe.
    edited March 10
    Here is the SS @Vane

• FireDragonFireDragon Member Posts: 43
    Very, very big laaaag. Timer works, but other is frozen.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 23
    Canis Lupus has been on both sides of half the guild’s points not registering, resulting in losses and the rest of the guild giving up in frustration. We have nothing/nobody left to upgrade, so don’t need more xp/gas bundles. How about access to a freaking legendary badge since we can’t get them on Tomato Monday’s anymore?
    TCBRITOWalkerslayer82Scottie
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 75
    @vane,
    It's now 3 times this weekend we've had problems with players guild war points not counting & each time has resulted in us losing the battle, & our unbeaten record!!! its happened twice now with a player called Salmon (aka @fishy) in my guild Dead Unlucky & now once with me Scottie (@Scottie) both of us are running on the latest updated version
    As I mentioned, it's ruined our unbeaten record for the guild wars this season, everyone in my guild was really proud of our achievement 14 wins from 14 but it's now lost its shine.
    I look forward to hearing back from you, & thanks for your time
    Danski_46
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 225
    edited March 10
    Same with 3 players from DSF Hellcats in last battle
    DoomSquad Family

• devynroguedevynrogue Member Posts: 14
    Same issue with us in Doomsquad Recon. Have lost last 2 battles because players scores are not registering. Please fix this crap because it is getting old fast!
    Walkerslayer82
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Same thing happened to me @vane. I already sent in a support ticket too. Very frustrating
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited March 11
    @Vane
    Yesterday I fought map by map and got no Points (third key). When I tapped an occupied map, the game said I was fighting there and asked if I would like to fight there as well. Something is really wrong.
    And no, it was no other guildemate. Because we are not "THE WESLEY CRUSHERS". ;)
    I'm still waiting for the answer to my ticket.
  • SoniaSonia Member Posts: 5
    We had several glitches. Having to beat the enemy's twice, when they were already beaten. Points not being added until 10 mins into the game. Our guild name is Clemson All-In. Thanks